Inhale Super

Plain Old Me

I recently picked up 2 "Super" Hookahs by Inhale. One was sent to me by mistake instead of the Octopust 4 hose rotator hookah, but I like these hookahs enough that it's not worth it to send it back for an exchange (I am going to get the Octopust in a different order, and I only lost around $15 by not exchanging it). I got the 1 hose "H.D." model which has fake glass diamondy looking things on the stem. The one I got is silver with a blue base with some sort of glass design in it. The base looks kinda floralish and kinda almost Aztec. The regular Super Hookah has 2 hoses on it and is white with a white bowl. The vase is plain, but it has an elegant look to it. The H.D. is around 22" and the regular Super is around 21". I will attach pics when I take em.
I have thus far smoked some Starbuzz and Tonic shisha out of both of these. They have very similar smokes, with the H.D. being slightly superior, but this could be due to slight differences in bowl packing and setup and such. They both get very thick, flavorful clouds. In fact, I would venture to say that these are some of the best tasting hookahs I have smoked, though I have been getting better and better at packing bowls and I kinda need to wash out my Ballerina hookah. The bowl on the regular Super hookah could be a bit better though- it was missing a bit of glaze on the rim of the bowl- but nothing terrible, especially when it only costs $35. I think that overall these hookahs are great, especially for the money they cost ($35 each, $25 for a 1 hose Super hookah).