Pita Jungle

crisbeatz

The locale is great! I think it's on the DU campus.

Atmosphere: Relaxed, they have a guy on a computer playing autthentis pop from around the world. Later on at night it becomes a freaking zoo! Music changes to modern hip-hop and it seems more like a club or a bar! I love the combination.

Seating: Between 50-75 people. Cushioned seats around the perimeter with old McDonald's style tables in the middle. When the restaraunt it's connected to closes it's kitchen, seating can easily go into 100+!

Sound System: Awesome! you can feel the bass penetrate your chest and also here every little hi-hat tap.

Customer Service: 10/10 They of course bring everything to you initially. If you need more coals, just get up and get them, don't be a lazy ass!

Price: About $12.50 for the first three people and $2 extra per extra person. Second bowl only cost me about $3.50. This is not including drinks though.

Staff: Very polite and respectful but not over the top. They gave me a funny look when I said thank you and please. LOL

Tobacco: Quality Al Fahker

Hours: 6pm to 2pm

All around a wonderful place to go and I loved every second of it! Thanks Pita Jungle!

Hey I have been there before, my cousins that live in CO go there all the time, and when I was visiting they took my there. Nice place, good atmosphere and I had some good food also.