Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
crisbeatz

Pita Jungle

The locale is great! I think it's on the DU campus.

Atmosphere: Relaxed, they have a guy on a computer playing autthentis pop from around the world. Later on at night it becomes a freaking zoo! Music changes to modern hip-hop and it seems more like a club or a bar! I love the combination.

Seating: Between 50-75 people. Cushioned seats around the perimeter with old McDonald's style tables in the middle. When the restaraunt it's connected to closes it's kitchen, seating can easily go into 100+!

Sound System: Awesome! you can feel the bass penetrate your chest and also here every little hi-hat tap.

Customer Service: 10/10 They of course bring everything to you initially. If you need more coals, just get up and get them, don't be a lazy ass!

Price: About $12.50 for the first three people and $2 extra per extra person. Second bowl only cost me about $3.50. This is not including drinks though.

Staff: Very polite and respectful but not over the top. They gave me a funny look when I said thank you and please. LOL

Tobacco: Quality Al Fahker

Hours: 6pm to 2pm

All around a wonderful place to go and I loved every second of it! Thanks Pita Jungle!

Hey I have been there before, my cousins that live in CO go there all the time, and when I was visiting they took my there. Nice place, good atmosphere and I had some good food also.

Yeah! I totally forgot about the food! I personally have not tried it yet but everyone I know raves about it. It seems to be delicious from what I've smelled though.

Sign in to follow this