Fs: 4 Different Hookahs

jfaltous

I have 4 hookahs that I want to get rid of here... the reason for getting rid of them is simply that I don't use them (in favor of other hookahs that I have). All of them work perfectly, are airtight, and smoke great. The limiting factor on each one is definitely the hose, and as such I've got 2 standard Mya hoses that I can also throw in for anyone interested (see bottom). Also there's a large selection of bowls to choose from for each. Anyways, here's the pics & details on each one. If you want more/better pics, let me know (these are kinda lousy quality thanks to my phone being a pos).

Hookah #1 - Red Chinese
This one stands roughly 36" tall. It's a cheap ebay one, with rather messy welds at the base of the hose ports. It does however have a good purge valve and a strong stem (one-piece), and a very sturdy base. It's a 2 hoser and its only been used once.

Hookah #2 - Green
SOLD

Hookah #3 - White "AGER" Brand Hookah
SOLD

Hookah #4 - Black "AGER" Pumpkin
Same source as above, this one also comes in a nice little box. It's about 10" tall, one-piece stem, and in great condition.

Bonuses
You'll notice that each hookah doesn't have a bowl pictures with it, so here are the options... note that half of these aren't even used:

I might even be persuaded to throw in one of the bowls I more commonly used, however I'd feel obliged to charge for these ones:

As for prices for these, I'm willing to take any offers into consideration. Mostly I need to cover shipping costs (as I am shipping out of Canada), but beyond that I am just looking for compensation for my effort sending it out... if you're local and want to pick em up, I'm willing to practically give em away tongue.gif

I also have lots of coals and shisha that I can throw in if anyone is looking for a package deal, or to try something new. Let me know what you might want.

Just to say i had 2 AGER hookahs, no idea where theyt came from but were very expensive. Build and quality were excellent. Had a little pumpkin one which had some marble on the stem. Did look like MYAa, thought they were MYAs, smoked like MYAs! The little pimpkin one could hold its own against any hookah although the downstem rusted and came off after about 900 uses lol I suspected the larger one was actually a MYA in a AGER case.

Thanks for the PMs guys, but I just wanted to clarify something: I am not interested in selling phunnels on their own. I am simply throwing them in there as a potential to group with hookahs... if I were to sell them, I would be selling them near the retail price because I'd have to replace them in my collection tongue.gif In other words, buying it from me will be the roughly the same as buying it from a vendor, but you get a used product instead of new.

I just realized I didn't post pics of the hoses for that first one... but they're matching red ones, nothing fancy. Pics can be taken if anyone wants.

Also, for that 3rd one, the White AGER, the vase opening on it is 1.75" for anyone who wants to look for a replacement vase. It seems to be a pretty standard size, so most any medium to large vase will work with it. By the look of it, the stem will fit in a vase as small as 1.5" without the grommet, so most anything from 1.5" to 1.75" would do but I'd suggest sticking with something closer to the 1.75" mark to avoid the need to get a new grommet for it.

I don't need a hookah, but I'd be interested in a bowl and the hoses... i broke my bowl and I want to get some new hoses so i can use different ones for different flavors... would you reccomend I do the same for bowls? if so, i'd be willing to buy a couple of bowls from you.

I wouldn't worry about bowls, they don't hold flavor. The Mya ones that don't have the glazed coating on the top do tend to hold a slight scent, but this never affects flavor in my experience.

Unless you're in Canada, I wouldn't recommend getting hoses/bowls from me, it would cost you more for shipping alone than the accessories would be worth. If you want to get different hoses for each flavor, talk to Neal at TDP... He's got those AF hoses at only a few bucks a piece, and apparently they work really well. I just ordered a couple to try out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im interested in taking some of those bowls off your hands.

I live in Toronto.

Just let me know the prices so i can determine which ones I will take.

Also do you have any exotica coals or AF watermelon.
Edited by SmokinMoose

• 1 month later...
Everyone seems to want the bowls/mods tongue.gif

I'm trying to sell those last 2 hookahs primarily, but if there's a specific bowl you're wanting from there then PM me with an offer I guess.

i've looked at this post a handful of times and only now just realised you were pretty close.
I might be rolling through calgary sometime this summer and recently traded off my pumpkin.

how much were you wanting for the little one with a small or medium phunnel?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Sask_sean @ May 30 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i've looked at this post a handful of times and only now just realised you were pretty close.
I might be rolling through calgary sometime this summer and recently traded off my pumpkin.

how much were you wanting for the little one with a small or medium phunnel?

Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner... I didn't realize anyone had posted here. I'd give you the small one for like $30 with a phunnel.

Either way, feel free to get in touch and stop by for a smoke smile.gif