Sign in to follow this  
erufiku

Help Me Identify A Pipe.

So I found this nice looking pipe locally. Really digging the stem... Is this just a noname one?
I can't post the pic, so here is the link: via Kijiji

never seen it before, is the chamber traditional? if it is id say syrian. Edited by Canon

kinda looks like the marble syrian from social smoke with a different base

It looks pretty nice. I love the vase. Not sure what it would be though. Wish I could help. Looks like a Syrian to me also.

I am waiting for my KM (still dry.gif) but then again I could bargain this guy (gal) down to $30 I guess...
Oh well I'll fire them an e-mail after I'm back from my spring break and the seller will lose confidence (not exactly the fastest moving merchandise in mtl) and will be willing to bargain. Provided I have any money left mellow.gif

QUOTE (waterboi @ Feb 19 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda looks like the marble syrian from social smoke with a different base

I agree, not to mention if you click on the picture and translate the french thats at the top, then it says marble shisha, which pretty much means its a hookah with marble on it.

Oh sorry guys I forgot to translate what it says... Actually I don't know French but can understand most of what I read happy.gif

Anyway, it says: "Marble Shisha [title]: Large marble shisha, almost new. Two hoses. Paid 120+tax+2nd hose."