Fs: Custom Mya W/ Extras

tsm29

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tsm, not to pollute your thread, consider it a bump I guess, but I would totally buy this from you if I had the funds. Beautiful pipe with nice bowls.

I don't understand why it hasn't been snagged yet mellow.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the hookah and phunnels are sold pending funds...

I know alot of you NYers have been PMing me about coals and tobacco and I'd be more then happy to meet up with you in the city once the hookah is out of my possession. tomorrow I'll compile a list of the shishas I have and we can go from there. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
alright the hookah is gone.. I have unoppened..

SB Kiwi
SB BlackGrape
Laya Raspberry
Romman Licorice

I also have 7 rolls of 3Kings and 2 bags of Stargate finger coals.. I'd like to get $70 for all of this.. if someone can meet up with me in the city, it's yours.. I know this is an odd combination I'm just looking to get rid of this.. I also have half a can of SB Tropical Fruit which I'll throw in.. thanks guys.. Edited by tsm29

I'll do 60$ for the 4 250g packs and 7 rolls of the 3Kings.. I can also ship if you're out of the city.. wanna get rid of this stuff..

QUOTE (tsm29 @ Mar 2 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll do 60$ for the 4 250g packs and 7 rolls of the 3Kings.. I can also ship if you're out of the city.. wanna get rid of this stuff..

I'm near the city, do you have any more Phunnel bowls left?