Fs: Custom Mya W/ Extras

tsm29

Bought this hookah a while ago, have used it twice within the week, cleaned both times. It looks new, feels new, smokes new. I have 10+ unoppened tins of Starbuzz & about 6 or 7 Phunnel bowls of which are various sizes. 4 of them have never been used. If you're interested I can list the flavors, I'd like to sell this all as somewhat of a package. Price goes by best offer, this thread will be up for 5 days...

Questions or more pictures, PM me. I have references, just ask. I'm in NYC Area. No Trades, No Paypal.

The picture is large, hookah on left is not included. If you're rollin 56K, you're going to be waiting and it's going to suck, sorry.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1759/p1010045tn6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
The Hookah, Tobacco and Bowls are still up, these past couple days have been hectic, all PMs will be returned within the next five minutes. Thanks.

Here's what I've got unoppened... this stuff is ALL fresh...

SB:

Kiwi
Blueberry
Black Grape
Strawberry
Apple

Laya:

Banana
Watermelon
Rasberry

The Mya also comes with two matching hoses. I have 5 Phunnels left, 3 Scallimods and a SocialSmoke medium bowl in Blue.

• 3 months later...
Hi guys,

Alot of PMs I failed to reply at the time of this sale due a family emergency. I still have everything I originally listed, if you're still interested please PM me, I can also provide more pictures if nessisary. Thanks agains and my apologizes to whom I had pending trades with.

- Tyler S

• 2 months later...
Originally I was selling off individual items; as of now I'm looking to move everything as a lot. I've quit smoking shisha therefore am looking to get this out of my house as soon as possible, offers are welcomed. I can take up to date pictures also if anyone is interested. I can do pickups as well in the village area of Manhattan. Thanks. Edited by tsm29

Like I stated, I no longer smoke shisha, I'm looking to move this as an entire package. I'll put a picture up with everything I have left. Unless you live in Manhattan I cannot sell off individual items.

EDIT: Since most of my friends are after the tobacco, I'm willing to do the Hookah, matching hose, 4 phunnels and a scallimod for $200. Edited by tsm29

• 5 weeks later...