Official Km Fan Club

Well I ordered the Hafa Sunday night! So I will soon be in the KM Club also. Just checked and it was shipped out today!!! yay! now all I have to do is wait, which is the hardest part. I know it wont be my first and last KM purchase biggrin.gif

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: How do KMs compare to hookahs actually bought in Egypt (Cairo)? I'm thinking its the same quality, except maybe better quality control (since its an actual company instead of vendors etc. making them) and they're obviously available to the U.S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

hi everyone. This is my first post, I should\'ve probably introduced myself in a different section.

But thanks to this thread, I made a choice and ordered Masha`al from HC. I\'ve been smooking for the last 4-5 years or so, but never thought of looking for a forum. Four or five hookahs I\'ve had were all from local stores, so this is my first online order. And of course until I found this forum I did not know that Khalil Mamoon was good, or that hookahs even had brands.
Btw, Codename, your signature kinda got me leaning towards KM at first.

And of course everyone else incl. coalition for posting pictures.

I was choosing among

Caravan and Masha`al from HC and two Egyptian hookahs from Smoking-hookah for around $90 each.

I hope I made the right choice. Edited by adike

Arg! All this talk about new KM's has me fingering my wallet.. I can't buy another.. I just can't!! *sobs* *sobs some more* I wish I had more $$ sad.gif

get a job scott!
ha yea ive been smoking mine about twice a day since i got it. pretty much got the sweet spot and fill line down on mine after the 3rd day of smoking so now its all good. ive actually been experimenting lately with ice in the chamber and then warm water in the base. and other temps and what nots. seems that ice water and ice and warm water no ice are the best combos thus far.

I have a job sad.gif 43ish hours a week, decent pay.. Spend to much money on rent/billlllllllllllls and other shit.. Maybe if i saved like 25 bucks each week ... yea I think i'll do that biggrin.gif