Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the full thing setup

The vase isn't really transparent so its kind of hard to see the water level but i got the sweet spot.

Here is a close up of the stem

Here is one of me in deep concentration hitting the hookah

And here is the hit I got from that

The pull is easy, the purge is really great, i want to blow out as hard as i can but im still afraid of flooding the bowl lol.

QUOTE (Scoop @ May 15 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The pull is easy, the purge is really great, i want to blow out as hard as i can but im still afraid of flooding the bowl lol.

You got a KM my friend. The greatest purgers. You should never be afraid.

Nics pics. Edited by Codename067

QUOTE (waterboi @ May 14 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have some beautiful hookahs Code!

Thank you.

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ May 15 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Code- Where did you get this hookah? It's stunning!

Thanks. I got this from a new vendor online, and the base I got from Syria.

I'm looking to get a KM hookah but I've been away from the game for a little bit and can't seem to find one. Where can I get one?

QUOTE (Big Boss @ May 20 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking to get a KM hookah but I've been away from the game for a little bit and can't seem to find one. Where can I get one?

Hookahcompany.com
thehookah.com
gothookahs.com Edited by click

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 5 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can get KM's at the shop I accidentally got mine at a year or so ago. For pretty cheap to, got mine for $60.

I think we officially labeled it a KM majestic wink.gif

wait..you accidentally bought a KM? Thats like, accidently buying a Ferrari.

QUOTE (Dereksd @ Jun 5 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
km majestic for the win liquid.such a sweet hookah.

might be adding a red pear soon we shall see still waiting on reviews

Yes, yes it is. I promised myself I wouldn't smoke tonight lol but I'm tempted everytime I think about my lovely lovely hookah.

Ohh that'll be nice, I'll prob be buying a new KM with a sick base soon from the same place.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 5 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can get KM's at the shop I accidentally got mine at a year or so ago. For pretty cheap to, got mine for $60.

Lol I sure did. It was a bit over a year ago. At the time I had never heard of a KM and I don't even know if they were that big on here at the time (i wasn't here).

I just went to a local place that had some nice sized hookahs and the guy cut me a deal on one, I got the one that looked the best and looked the most functional.

Then about a week or so ago I posted pics and we determined it's a KM. It only has it written on the tray and in arabic on the hose port/stem. The base doesn't have it and the hose doesn't either....even though the hose is identical to the KM hose everyone gets when they order it.

So yes It's like buying a Ferrari for $2,000 thinking it would be a good looking efficent car wink.gif Edited by liquidglass

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 5 2008, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Dereksd @ Jun 5 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
km majestic for the win liquid.such a sweet hookah.

might be adding a red pear soon we shall see still waiting on reviews

Yes, yes it is. I promised myself I wouldn't smoke tonight lol but I'm tempted everytime I think about my lovely lovely hookah.

Ohh that'll be nice, I'll prob be buying a new KM with a sick base soon from the same place.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 5 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol I sure did. It was a bit over a year ago. At the time I had never heard of a KM and I don't even know if they were that big on here at the time (i wasn't here).

I just went to a local place that had some nice sized hookahs and the guy cut me a deal on one, I got the one that looked the best and looked the most functional.

Then about a week or so ago I posted pics and we determined it's a KM. It only has it written on the tray and in arabic on the hose port/stem. The base doesn't have it and the hose doesn't either....even though the hose is identical to the KM hose everyone gets when they order it.

So yes It's like buying a Ferrari for $2,000 thinking it would be a good looking efficent car wink.gif

Im trying to get a Ferrari for under 10k...I just need it to run, Im looking to restore so if youre serious lol hit me up.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ May 19 2008, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I be a part of your club please. LOL

Here is my new baby. Straight from Egypt, this is hopefully the first of many KM's to join my family lol.

hmmmmmmmm

I wonder why vendors dont carry them?

Please take more pics showing us the KM stamp. No offence to you, but we need proof since none of us have ever seen a KM rotator.
You dig?

I went ahead and bought the 39" Aqua Zakiy Khalil Mamoon Hookah after doing some research. The best I could find it for was $170 shipped but I figure it should make a great birthday gift for myself. It made me kind of nervous reading other topics about KM quality going to shit but hopefully this won't disappoint. I'll post some pictures when it arrives, I'm pretty pumped.