Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm truely interested to see how this smokes. I've got a 32" Egyptian right now w/nammor that smokes like a champ. But doesn't throw out the beauty of the KM. Pretty much is a MZ knockoff. Even if it smokes the same, I still just love the look of the tri-metal stem and base. Fingers crossed....

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Apr 8 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
codename, was that a pear bowl? how was it?
Also, proud owner (about 3 weeks old) of a green pear. w00t!

Yes it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1PNwprmVGA&fmt=18

Sorry... meant to quote this with my Cutco reply, so you'd know I was talking to you. Oops. biggrin.gif

I was told that the hose i have is KM's best hose. After seeing the KM hose i originally wanted (the one that comes with suede(?) and has a serial # on it and wooden end) i believed it. The one i originally wanted was to flimsy and....cheap.

I smoked out of for the first time yesterday and it hit like a champ, just like my AF hookah. But, its time to retire that thing and use this new beast. I also tested the ice chamber in LA's 95deg temp yesterday, and i shit you not, made a noticable difference.

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Apr 13 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was told that the hose i have is KM's best hose. After seeing the KM hose i originally wanted (the one that comes with suede(?) and has a serial # on it and wooden end) i believed it. The one i originally wanted was to flimsy and....cheap.

I smoked out of for the first time yesterday and it hit like a champ, just like my AF hookah. But, its time to retire that thing and use this new beast. I also tested the ice chamber in LA's 95deg temp yesterday, and i shit you not, made a noticable difference.

this one looks nice.
i like the base protector.