Official Km Fan Club

QUOTE (Place_Name_Here @ Apr 3 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just checked Pimp your hookah and it said out of stock...on pretty much everything includeing the Parad-Ice, hmmm
is their anywhere els on the vast www that carries them?

or what is the main diffs between the Marshal and Parad-Ice

looks i guess Edited by likespaceships

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Scoop @ Apr 3 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 3 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mashal is 2 metals fused together to make the stem. the paradice is 1. the mashal is a champ.

the mash'al also has galvanized steel according to eric (outside of the brass core obviously); while i think it looks great, it wont last dry.gif

wow wasnt paying attention last night... Galvanized steel is probably not the best thing to be inside a hooka, on a hookah i guess its not that bad, but the galvanized material once heated lets off a nauctiouse gass that causes nausia and vomiting, the cure being milk, wich nuetrlizes the acidic gass.

Nice pics codename! The affects you added to the second one make it looks pretty sick!

Yea.. I want your hose.. 25 bucks + shipping biggrin.gif

QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 4 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats a nice hose

ty

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Apr 4 2008, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice pics codename! The affects you added to the second one make it looks pretty sick!

Yea.. I want your hose.. 25 bucks + shipping biggrin.gif

I wish I could do it =[

One of the 5 is already going bad [internals of the hose are getting soft]

Currently have 4 working fine, two for my 2 main KMs, 1 for my Dad, and one for the 4th KM which is fora guest usually.

They are irreplaceable.

blue pear came today. pretty nice, but doesn't feel solid. about the same weight as the horas b i had. same feel.

smokes well. honestly the best purge ive seen, but one of my other hookahs has a slightly better pull, at least it seems that way, might be mind playing tricks on me.

codename, was that a pear bowl? how was it?
Also, proud owner (about 3 weeks old) of a green pear. w00t!

I am having trouble finding a wide variety of models from Khalil Mamoun. I know the hookahcompany.com has a few but where can i find models like the pear, paradice, on the rocks, Amer, and others. I really want to get a new hookah with a good solid non galvanized stem corepipe but i just cant seem to find many reputable sites that carry this respected brand. please point me in the right direction.

QUOTE (Place_Name_Here @ Apr 6 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am having trouble finding a wide variety of models from Khalil Mamoun. I know the hookahcompany.com has a few but where can i find models like the pear, paradice, on the rocks, Amer, and others. I really want to get a new hookah with a good solid non galvanized stem corepipe but i just cant seem to find many reputable sites that carry this respected brand. please point me in the right direction.

All KM's these days are galvanized steel, only the older ones are all brass cored. The revered Hafa has a brass core but its downstem is still steel. Worldhookah (Neal) has quite a formidable collection of KMs. Check it out.

Just ordered a Black Mash'al with a different vase then all others. Should be shipped tomorrow from TDG. Pics soon to come. I think a couple might have seen the pics, please keep it under wraps. tongue.gif A little scuffle over the Hookah and Neal saved it for me becasue I had it first biggrin.gif Hookah.gif

what makes the KM better then the other hookahs? arent they all the same?

hmm very different base than what i got. mine has the little dude smoking a hookah on it.
either way i dropped that base onto tile from about 4ft up and it just made a thud.
gotta love bohemian glass