Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Canon @ Feb 12 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am proudly the (2nd) only person who owns a red trimetal on this forum.
and the only owner of the black mashal.

Uh, hate to burst your bubble but I think there are probably about 5 or 6 of us (at least since a lot of people don't post reviews or tell about their pipes) who own tri-metals. Including myself of course!

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Mar 15 2008, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Feb 12 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am proudly the (2nd) only person who owns a red trimetal on this forum.
and the only owner of the black mashal.

Uh, hate to burst your bubble but I think there are probably about 5 or 6 of us (at least since a lot of people don't post reviews or tell about their pipes) who own tri-metals. Including myself of course!

'Rani

i mentioned red and i know that theres others who own one, but there were only 2 ppl on the forums at the time of posting this that owned red ones.

hey hey i have been meaning to post here in this thread i got me my own KM a couple weeks ago from a local market in phoenix az called open sesame its 35" and loooks like the pear its blue but i don't think it is a caravan i have not sen ay pics of the pipe like mine they dind't have any more blue KM hoses so they gave me a green one and dropped the price a bit...been smoking out of it since that night and absolutley love it before this pipe i have had cheap chinese hookahs(i.e. mitsuba was my first pipe then bought a 23" sultan then a rotating sultan cause the store i frequented only sold these brands) here is the only pic i have of it currently

joshey

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 18 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It hasn't even been two weeks since I got my Mashal and I want another one!

KM's will do that to you.... It's only been a week since I got my last one and I'm probably going to pick up another one this weekend. They're just so perfect to smoke from..... Guess I'll have to pretend I'm picking up a gift so I don't have to admit to wanting more and more and more in my collection!

'Rani

QUOTE (adike @ Feb 29 2008, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi everyone. This is my first post, I should\'ve probably introduced myself in a different section.

But thanks to this thread, I made a choice and ordered Masha`al from HC. I\'ve been smooking for the last 4-5 years or so, but never thought of looking for a forum. Four or five hookahs I\'ve had were all from local stores, so this is my first online order. And of course until I found this forum I did not know that Khalil Mamoon was good, or that hookahs even had brands.
Btw, Codename, your signature kinda got me leaning towards KM at first.

And of course everyone else incl. coalition for posting pictures.

I was choosing among

Caravan and Masha`al from HC and two Egyptian hookahs from Smoking-hookah for around $90 each.

I hope I made the right choice.

well this is how it looks... i know, pictures suck... wasn't using my camera - so didn't know how to reduce noise .

• 2 weeks later...
My no name china brand broke last night so im in the market for a new toy and the kalil Mamoon seems to be the juggernaught in the hookah sub culture. Iv been looking at several sites but i cannont find the Parad-ice anywhere nor the Marshal. Someone please point me in the right direction so i can be smokeing again soon. ciggs just dont cut it anymore :/ Edited by Place_Name_Here

QUOTE (Place_Name_Here @ Apr 3 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My no name china brand broke last night so im in the market for a new toy and the kalil Mamoon seems to be the juggernaught in the hookah sub culture. Iv been looking at several sites but i cannont find the Parad-ice anywhere nor the Marshal. Someone please point me in the right direction so i can be smokeing again soon. ciggs just dont cut it anymore :/

marshal is available at hookahcompany.com and worldhookah.com

Edited by Johnny_D

Just checked Pimp your hookah and it said out of stock...on pretty much everything includeing the Parad-Ice, hmmm
is their anywhere els on the vast www that carries them?

or what is the main diffs between the Mashal and the Parad-Ice Edited by Place_Name_Here

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 3 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mashal is 2 metals fused together to make the stem. the paradice is 1. the mashal is a champ.

the mash'al also has galvanized steel according to eric (outside of the brass core obviously); while i think it looks great, it wont last dry.gif

i dont know what the paradice is made of.

its not like the mash'al is gonna fall apart, its gonna last years, others will last longer Edited by Scoop