Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Codename067

Official Km Fan Club

565 posts in this topic
Well I ordered the Hafa Sunday night! So I will soon be in the KM Club also. Just checked and it was shipped out today!!! yay! now all I have to do is wait, which is the hardest part. I know it wont be my first and last KM purchase biggrin.gif

just ordered a blue caravan aswell

cant wait

now thats the definition of heavy duty.

thanks for the pics man

Sweet looking pipes Coalition! Heavy duty for sure biggrin.gif

Very sweet. I will be getting a MYA like the one you have in the pic this Friday.
KM vs. MYA to come soon!!!

Question: How do KMs compare to hookahs actually bought in Egypt (Cairo)? I'm thinking its the same quality, except maybe better quality control (since its an actual company instead of vendors etc. making them) and they're obviously available to the U.S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Feb 26 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
per the request of codename:

Smoked my red Mash'al for the first time last night (AF Two Apples, no ketchup). Gave it a good cleaning first to get all the fuzz out of it... wow... And I didn't even put ice water in the chamber. I forgot... lol Hookah.gif

Unbelievable. I just stopped by to check out the pics and ended up on hookah company checking out prices....next pay check im going to pick one up...you guys really are like drug pushers...

Hookahdude, very nice man!

*reads chads comment..* Muahahaha =P

hi everyone. This is my first post, I should\'ve probably introduced myself in a different section.

But thanks to this thread, I made a choice and ordered Masha`al from HC. I\'ve been smooking for the last 4-5 years or so, but never thought of looking for a forum. Four or five hookahs I\'ve had were all from local stores, so this is my first online order. And of course until I found this forum I did not know that Khalil Mamoon was good, or that hookahs even had brands.
Btw, Codename, your signature kinda got me leaning towards KM at first.

And of course everyone else incl. coalition for posting pictures.

I was choosing among

Caravan and Masha`al from HC and two Egyptian hookahs from Smoking-hookah for around $90 each.

I hope I made the right choice. Edited by adike

It is a KM so I am sure you will be happy. I may have to cave to the bandwagon here too and get a Mash'al I already have 2 KM's Hookah.gif

Nice pic Hookahdude and welcome to the KM club!

Arg! All this talk about new KM's has me fingering my wallet.. I can't buy another.. I just can't!! *sobs* *sobs some more* I wish I had more $$ sad.gif

get a job scott!
ha yea ive been smoking mine about twice a day since i got it. pretty much got the sweet spot and fill line down on mine after the 3rd day of smoking so now its all good. ive actually been experimenting lately with ice in the chamber and then warm water in the base. and other temps and what nots. seems that ice water and ice and warm water no ice are the best combos thus far.

I have a job sad.gif 43ish hours a week, decent pay.. Spend to much money on rent/billlllllllllllls and other shit.. Maybe if i saved like 25 bucks each week ... yea I think i'll do that biggrin.gif

officially own a KM now!! Damn KM pushers!!! laugh.gif Hafa just arrived about an hour ago and wow this thing is amazing and it has an air tight seal and clean welds. will def try to get some pics up later tonight or by this weekend.