Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Mar 13 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Anyone have a Seshat or a Ma'at or maybe a Tefnut?

If only there was Thoth, my decision would be so damn easy...but their all named after Goddesses, except Kephri angry.gif

The ma'at is aka the KM Hafa....refer to my post earlier in the thread.

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Mar 13 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Anyone have a Seshat or a Ma'at or maybe a Tefnut?

If only there was Thoth, my decision would be so damn easy...but their all named after Goddesses, except Kephri angry.gif

The Seshat is the same as a Pharonie. I have one, and love it. Such a beautiful pipe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My birthday baby: Seshat

In case you were wondering: Seshat was the Egyptian goddess of wisdom, previous to the ascendancy of Thoth and the later pantheon of male dominated gods. Later she is variously seen as either the daughter or wife of the ibis headed one.

Not crazy about the orange base protector (why do I ALWAYS get orange?); and the hose is a little iffy, but I am waiting to smoke her before I pass judgment.

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Apr 12 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My birthday baby: Seshat

In case you were wondering: Seshat was the Egyptian goddess of wisdom, previous to the ascendancy of Thoth and the later pantheon of male dominated gods. Later she is variously seen as either the daughter or wife of the ibis headed one.

Not crazy about the orange base protector (why do I ALWAYS get orange?); and the hose is a little iffy, but I am waiting to smoke her before I pass judgment.

Thats actually a really good hose. I have 3 of them.

You just need to get a plastic hose end so its not so long.

This is a sacred thread. Hands off spam-monkeys. Less the KM gods decide to smite you in their rage. And oh they have rage, it's handbuilt into every pipe.

Asshat.