Official Km Fan Club

QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 3 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been drooling over these for long enough, i think i should be ordering one within the next two weeks. It sucks b/c the one i was eyeing up on HookahCompany is no longer posted angry.gif

Damnit!! I went to order the 36" KM ice off hookahcompany.com and they no longer have the one I wanted!! angry.gif I was eyeing it for about two weeks trying to figure out if I could afford it or not (I'm a poor college student). I went down to the smoking lounge with my roommate to smoke his hookah and decided "it is time to order." I get on the site to order and it is gone!! Just my luck...

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Feb 3 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been drooling over these for long enough, i think i should be ordering one within the next two weeks. It sucks b/c the one i was eyeing up on HookahCompany is no longer posted angry.gif

Damnit!! I went to order the 36" KM ice off hookahcompany.com and they no longer have the one I wanted!! angry.gif I was eyeing it for about two weeks trying to figure out if I could afford it or not (I'm a poor college student). I went down to the smoking lounge with my roommate to smoke his hookah and decided "it is time to order." I get on the site to order and it is gone!! Just my luck...

hookahjohn.com and gothookahs.com has them in stock i believe.

QUOTE (NarghileNights @ Feb 4 2009, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are not waterproof.. they are made out of cardboard and leather!

you give them too much credit. when i gutted one, the ends are paper mache for thickness, wrapped in cloth that is sewed, pleather that is glued, or strands of fabric that are glued together. the connection between the ends is a metal coil held together by plastic, wrapped in what feels like acrylic fabric. the metal is really sensitive to water. literally 1 rinse will rust your whole hose lol...

if you smoke out of it a few times with a heavy flavor, the taste of cardboard or carpet usually goes away

QUOTE (modisess @ Feb 4 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Feb 3 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hookahjohn.com and gothookahs.com has them in stock i believe.

I was looking at gothookahs.com, but they don't carry the phunnel bowl that I want or the hose that I wanted. Plus, I was bummed when I found the hookah I wanted with the hose I wanted on the site and then messaged the guy to make sure it was going to come with that specific hose and he told me to let him know exactly which hookah it was and he would get back with me on it. I told him and then he just said, well if it is in stock then you will, if not, you will get something else (and of course, I looked in the accessories section and the hose that looked like it was out of stock, so that did me little good, I like knowing what I am getting before spending money on it.

I then looked at hookahjohn and he is out of stock on it. He has another one (new model) that is a bit shorter and a bit more expensive I am kinda thinking about going with, I sent him a message and am waiting on a response. I really don't want to get one that NO ONE else has gotten before and tried because I don't have the extra money to be experiementing, I need something I KNOW will work. I am waiting to see if he has used it himself or not. http://www.hookahjohn.com/product.sc?categ...p;productId=109 <--that is what I am looking at, you bastards better not order these until they are out of stock before I get one if I decided to go with it!! tongue.gif joking! What do you guys think about that one? Bit expensive, but I would rather get a good quality one that will last then an el-cheap-o that breaks in a year or doesn't smoke worth a crap.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Feb 4 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you give them too much credit. when i gutted one, the ends are paper mache for thickness, wrapped in cloth that is sewed, pleather that is glued, or strands of fabric that are glued together. the connection between the ends is a metal coil held together by plastic, wrapped in what feels like acrylic fabric. the metal is really sensitive to water. literally 1 rinse will rust your whole hose lol...

if you smoke out of it a few times with a heavy flavor, the taste of cardboard or carpet usually goes away

Ouch! According to George KM hoses are top of the line, most specificaly the Ultimate. So do are there no good hookah hoses out there? I hear people bashing Nammors like crazy on here and now I hear you bash KM. I am not bashing you or anything, I really appreciate your critical comment. I think critical comments are the best way to decide what to get and what not to get. What about Razan? Or I should ask, what do you find to be the best hose out there?

QUOTE (Scoop @ Feb 4 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mizo mint it is.!

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 13 2009, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
joined the club with my first KM

Nice pipe dude

But man.....km's look weird on sahara vases. Dont get me wrong its nice.....just strange lookin'

QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Feb 13 2009, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice pipe dude

But man.....km's look weird on sahara vases. Dont get me wrong its nice.....just strange lookin'

agreed if i were to replace my vases id go with a genie (have one on my trimetal) or a jumbo bohemian.

QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Feb 13 2009, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice pipe dude

yeah i guess to each its own... i personally don't like km bases... I like my stem a lot though... the new kms on most sites have no design on them

Been a fan but now I'm an owner!
36" KM Signature Ice.
bad camera = bad photo sad.gif

What can yall tell me about the base? I love it, but it's definitely not a standard KM base. I got it off Hookah Company if that helps Edited by Dr. B

QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 13 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Feb 13 2009, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice pipe dude

yeah i guess to each its own... i personally don't like km bases... I like my stem a lot though... the new kms on most sites have no design on them

dont get me wrong dude, I love your pipe. It looks great, its just odd to see KM's on non-traditional/boho vases.

QUOTE (Dr. B @ Feb 13 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been a fan but now I'm an owner!
36" KM Signature Ice.
bad camera = bad photo sad.gif

What can yall tell me about the base? I love it, but it's definitely not a standard KM base. I got it off Hookah Company if that helps

any way to get a more non blurry pic... or a close up on the base

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Feb 13 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that dual tone tri-metal looks coo, i still prefer the og but that is def. different very cool.

Ya i wanted an OG one but they didn't have any in stock.

Oh well next time.

The ghost will go nicely with my Egyptian style bohemian vase.

I wish I could get more bohemian Egyptian bases.

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Feb 14 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (supersubby @ Feb 14 2009, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.khalilmaamoon.net/index.htm

i dunno if this was already on here but enjoy

Wow that is a bad site.

Is it cheaper to get them sent right from Egypt?
I would think the stem would be around 50, and the shipping would be 30-50?