Official Km Fan Club

QUOTE (DrDelirium @ Jan 20 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Trimetal from gothookahs.com... not the KM hose though, i was having issues with the hose till i fixed it with a coat hanger. Smokes like a champ!

Nice pipe dude, love it. I had the same problem with one of my hoses from them.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OneGreenMonstah @ Jan 19 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey does anyone know what the hookah is in hookahdude831 posting picture? the blue base and trimetal? i'm not sure what it is really... and if anyone knows a link to purchase one too that would be cool! appreciate it!

He was selling it but stopped responding to posts so you might try PMing him...never know...

I got the latest Khalil Mamoon model last week from the ultimate online shisha shop, hookahshop.co.uk. Its called THE GHOST. Its a beautiful shisha and thanks to Kam and the rest of the crew at hookahshop.co.uk, I am the first and owner of the The Ghost, in the WHOLE WORLD!!! There are only 5 made and I have 2 tongue.gif . Enter the GHOST....

Nice one. The brass detail around the lip of the tray holder and the middle of the stem adds a really nice touch.

So I finally took the plunge and bought my first KM moments ago. I bought the KM Signature Ice

So now it's just a waiting game to see if it lives up to the hype!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jan 26 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I finally took the plunge and bought my first KM moments ago. I bought the KM Signature Ice

congrats stuie. you will love it. also i know that you already know this, but they are hand made, so if there is a leak or something a minor repair may be needed. that is a really beautiful stem.

Tikhman, your right that stem is massive...that's right I got it!

Went home at lunch and There it was on the porch Just had time to open it and eat lunch. Thing looks beautiful can't wait to smoke out of it.

Taking my wife out tonight so it will be tomorrow before pics or I get to smoke.

QUOTE (aleemkahn @ Jan 23 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got the latest Khalil Mamoon model last week from the ultimate online shisha shop, hookahshop.co.uk. Its called THE GHOST. Its a beautiful shisha and thanks to Kam and the rest of the crew at hookahshop.co.uk, I am the first and owner of the The Ghost, in the WHOLE WORLD!!! There are only 5 made and I have 2 tongue.gif . Enter the GHOST....

BEST KM Tray EVER.

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Jan 30 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (aleemkahn @ Jan 23 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BEST KM Tray EVER.

Thankyou, and soon I will be getting the new type of Khalil Mamoon base, new pics soon :-)

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Jan 31 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (JediMindTricks @ Jan 31 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mine..

Thats nice where did you get it?

I got it at some egyption smoke shop by my house, the guys said it was a older model it looked it had been sitting in that shop for years so I got for cheap. some brass polish and cleaner and it was looking good :-)

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jan 26 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ordered the same pipe. I hope it will be better than my Mashal. how do you like it? is it heavy and solid?

Hey yall I got me a KM Extreme hose off of HC. And regardless of what i do the smoke tastes cardboardy. I switched to my razan for a sec and the flavor was fine but its a little messed up with the KM hose. Any help?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Feb 3 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Feb 3 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...and her name is pineapple express

That is a great movie! I am guessing that is where you got the name from??

ps. mushrat said it was ok for me to post this, thanks mush! smile.gif

lol..yes i love that movie

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 3 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey yall I got me a KM Extreme hose off of HC. And regardless of what i do the smoke tastes cardboardy. I switched to my razan for a sec and the flavor was fine but its a little messed up with the KM hose. Any help?

if its water proof, use some water and baking soda to clean it out, also i learned this from another member on here, hobbs said to take it outside and spin it around over your head..and that helped alot when i cleaned mines a few days ago..