Show Your Collection Post

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 going on 5, will post when I get a new comp that actually flipping works with my cam

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Apr 7 2009, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chinamon @ Apr 6 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my updated pic

/snipped out the pic just to save space.

Sexy, sexy machines... and how did you get that lighting? What a fabulous pic. Did you enhance it, or what? C'mon dish... they GLOW, man!

Agreed, that picture is stunning.

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Apr 7 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought a digital camera and managed to upload three pics to photobucket, but I'm totally fucjking inept as to how to " export " (?) them onto this site.

Photobucket gives you the option to copy direct links to the pics, as in http://photobuket.something.somtheing. etc./pic10034 or something to that extent..so just post those direct links with your post..each pic has its own..

-H&S

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Apr 7 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I have no idea how to decipher all the computer gobbeldefuckingook to provide a link, here's the url of one of the pics.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss144/t...pg?+=1239128368

I'll have to get the village idiot to show me what buttons to hit to do this right.

Smokeythepissed

That is precisely what I meant...biggrin.gif...well done at that!

Awesome pic by the way, and beautiful hookah's!

-H&S

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Apr 7 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sexy, sexy machines... and how did you get that lighting? What a fabulous pic. Did you enhance it, or what? C'mon dish... they GLOW, man!

i took it in my kitchen. i have a crapload of fluorescent lighting about the kitchen area behind white panels so its nice and bright. then i set my camera's white balance to fluorescent and i used a white reflector.

my updated pic

lol my first thought was ether that dude has killer skill with a camera or really bad skill with photo shop
heh I had to zoom in on the pic and look through the bases to decide that it was the first. great job on that pic. I have never seen one so good. I want the tri metal one on the right you should give it to me or bad things might happen to your family's neighbor's uncle's cat's favorite chew toy. (j/k incase anyone couldent tell.)

QUOTE (Charley @ Apr 7 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my updated pic

lol my first thought was ether that dude has killer skill with a camera or really bad skill with photo shop
heh I had to zoom in on the pic and look through the bases to decide that it was the first. great job on that pic. I have never seen one so good. I want the tri metal one on the right you should give it to me or bad things might happen to your family's neighbor's uncle's cat's favorite chew toy. (j/k incase anyone couldent tell.)

lol i do photography for nightclubs in toronto so i would like to think im pretty good with a camera... but i do suck with photoshop. i barely know how to use it which is why i dont really do any post-processing. this pic was touched up a tiny bit with the curves tool though.. and i mean a real tiny bit. i just moved the middle marker up a tiny bit and thats it. lol

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Apr 7 2009, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my updated pic

/snipped out the pic just to save space.

Well him being a photographer by profession probably helped!

• 5 months later...
QUOTE (chinamon @ Apr 7 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Charley @ Apr 7 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my updated pic

lol i do photography for nightclubs in toronto so i would like to think im pretty good with a camera... but i do suck with photoshop. i barely know how to use it which is why i dont really do any post-processing. this pic was touched up a tiny bit with the curves tool though.. and i mean a real tiny bit. i just moved the middle marker up a tiny bit and thats it. lol

Nice man I know it's a bit OT but I just got back from NYC a few weeks ago, I took a hell of a lot of amazing shots at the Electric Zoo Festival. I was using a shitty Nikon D40 with no flash or anything though :|.

Beautiful picture though smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (HookahRoyal @ Apr 7 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this was my 08 collection now i got some new pipes

I like the little bronze one with that snazzy hose. I thought about getting one, but ebay has so many plastic ripoffs. I've owned a couple plastic ripoffs, and they have crappy chinese aluminum stems. Bleh. They smoke okay, though, and require only 1/4th of John's coals. Where'd you get the one pictured?