Show Your Collection Post

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're assuming that we can't smoke 3-12 hookahs at once.

Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif

QUOTE (mj_b90 @ Feb 9 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So now that you guys have shown your super huge hookah collections, it's time to clean house? *cough* You should give the ones you don't use to me! *cough*
Edited by gaia.plateau

Man. Looking at some of these collections really makes me sad sad.gif I've only got one hookah; a turkish one. It's decent, but then again; I've only tried three different hookahs, so theres not much for me to compare it with. Got a KM on its way though, will upload a pic as soon as it gets here. (Just hoping the shisha that's also on its way won't make this too expensive, Norwegian taxes sucks, and for every ten grams of tobacco one has to pay alomost 4$. Crossing my fingers for the "gift" stamp and removal om price from the package to keep it from being noticed.) Edited by Cinemarxism

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Feb 9 2008, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool waterboi, very nice. What kind of stem is that in the QT? That looks sharp. I am loving this thread. Come on all, post up the pics. I really like your Syrian, that is one sweet pipe, wanna sell it biggrin.gif That is a Syrian correct? or are they all Mya? Also is that 2 vortex Hookahs? I am diggin the stems for both of them. Makes me want to purchase one.

Yes the two on the left are Syrians and then a vortex and afzal 13' , then a MYA bambino.

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39976...mp;id=519975673
sorry for the link and for the pic it's self. This is the only picture i have right now, and it's not even on my computer. As soon as my computer get's back i'll take some more pictures. I took this picture for a topic on a Grateful Dead forum 'how do you listen to your dead?' Thats why theres a damn ipod in the way. Its an MYA and it stands over a foot tall. My best guess would be about 12-13 inch neigborhood. The only 3 flavors i have right now are all al nakkala, fruit, orange, and coffee. I dont have my own pad or know of any really good hookah accessory shops, and i'm not 18 yet so, this is the best i can do. When my computer gets better i'll show you pictures of my first (r.i.p.) hookah.
Robert

• 1 month later...
welp, here is the only one I have, will be buying a few this summer, hopefully, but at least buying one...+will be making one or two over the summer.

Here's some pics of my Mitsuba...gonna be multiple posts due to image sizes

edit: damn, the other ones, good ones, are too big to upload...when I'm not lazy, I'll imageshack them up here sometime Edited by r1v3th3ad

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 3 2008, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since the last post I made here for my collection, I have 2 Tri-Metals and a MYA Blue frost and a KM Black Pear that I got just this past weekend when Canon came for a visit.

Sorry bud but I dont believe you.. Im gonna need at least 3 pics, one being a close up of the black pear.. biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...