1 Hose VS 2 hoses

Ok,
im about to buy another hookah, now after 1 year of having a hookah i never ever smoke shisha alone, so i thought maybe i should get a 2 hose hookah.I was wondering if there was any advantage/disaventage about it (aside from pricing)...How effective is the "auto-seal"...?I am worried that the smoking experience will suffer...So im looking for input from people who have both or tried both and let me know wich is better and why.thanks !

The auto-seal is very effective. It should only give you trouble if the ball lock becomes very fouled and needs to be cleaned. This shouldnt even become an issue if you clean your machine at least every 5 smokes.
I cant see how any lack in performance would occur.... if you have a single hose hookah with check valve on it to purge stale smoke, it would be the same as having an auto seal connector there.
Now.... what I do with my big 4 hose when smoking alone is remove the bearing from one of the auto seals and put my single hose in that connector.... this allows me to purge the base... when I take it to a buddies.... I just put the ball back in.
With an auto seal..... you can make it whatever you want.
One thing you should know is that some hoses dont fit well with them.... but thats not a big deal... you take a hacksaw and cut some of the tip off the hose and go. put the grommet back on and go.

So basicaly im better off buying a 1 hose hookah with an air valve and then just buy the connector and im set ( i have extra hose home ) that would be as good because basicaly its really the same thing, when u buy a 2 hose hookah with autoseal its actualy a 1 hose hookah with that extension... or on 2 hose hookah both hose hole have the metal ball ? also i dont really get what you mean by " this allows me to purge the base..." sorry im not 100% bilingual even if my GF is englishalso what happen if 2 people suck at the same time ? is there gonna be too much suction and make the tobaco burn? and have too much air = less smoke density...thanks for the help

I really don't think that auto-seal means much unless it is on a 3 or more hose hookah.  I've smoked in a large group with a 2 hose egyptian and all you really need to do is plug the end of the hose with your thumb/finger/face/tounge/ect.  It's really not a big problem, although I do see the usefulness of an auto-seal.

Ok. purging the base........
Thats when you have some stale smoke in the vase.... and you blow thru the hose and all the smoke goes out of a check valve on the other side.
Soup has a point.. the reason I use auto seal is because I dont care to plug a hose with my thumb while the other guy is smoking... Im usually trying to hold my cards with one hand and put my chips in with the other (playing Poker). I can just set the hose down and not have to worry about it.

I have noticed that the autoseal DOES impede the air flow for those using those hoses. On mine there is a Master socket that has no autoseal, just a straight shot to the stem. On the other 3 sockets, just the fact that there is a ball bearing in there blocks air flow to some degree. If you really want a 2 hose I'd go without the Autoseal and get a nice looking cork (rubber or real) or one of the flip caps for the other hose.
Or just get the adapter and screw it in when you need the extra hose. Two on a hookah works fine, even when you are both drawing at the same time, just takes a little more effort. Me and my friends tend to just take a quick glance around before hitting the hose....
$.02