Gaius Samples

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would love to try it.

I hate Honey but I want to reach them and get some samples they seem to have dropped the ball here since a dealer would be the best people to push their items.

I guess they don`t realize we spend $1,000 weekly oon HH Fantasia and Tonic alone Yes as in 3k weekly just on those brands plus the others.

QUOTE (cartercdad @ Jan 30 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wish i got some samples i dont think i joined the forum early enough to get any of them. i did sign up for the one that was posted in the last few weeks but no luck for me. oh well let me know how they are.

Im really not that impressed with this shisha.. Im def not doing anything wrong but i just can't get that thick full smoke. This stuff caked/destroyed my phunnel two nights ago after a session of the grape.. I guess i'll try smoking it out of a regular bowl but .. ehh im iffy on this stuff.

Oh yea, the hose tips dont fit on my hoses sad.gif KM Hose, Nammor, Modded Cobra Hose.. sad.gif

Yeah the stuff is hard to work with, you need way to much coal and a wind cover on at all times. That is the only way I can get fairly good smoke. If you use a regular head, then after a while the stuff becomes like glue and makes for a very hard pull. I am a patient man because I smoke Tangiers and I can deal with trying to find a good way to smoke a tobacco. Yes the mess it makes in the bowl is just terrible. I will not be trying anymore. If he comes up with a better Molasses to mix with this, it will be a lot better then. Edited by Snoopy1966

Why not squeeze out the liquid molasses? The tobacco is suspended in the stuff. I'm sure you could in essence "wring the tobacco out" and have a drier more smoke filled session. I found that the tips that come with the tobacco fit mouth part first into a regular male hose tip. Seal is pretty good. I might try this out later.

Just got my package today. The tobaccos look and smell great and the tips look like they will fit my hookah. I may take them out tonight, if not then sometime this weekend. The shisha looks wet, but no wetter than say Starbuzz or something, and I generally like em wet so we shall see how it is.

tastes like flavored cigars. however cant get it to smoke well

edit: actually smells like pipe tobacco w/ molasses. making me kind of sick. Edited by Scoop