Gaius Samples

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Feb 1 2008, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smoking Kamal peach now with a Phunnel - I'm doing it Tangiers style (no mod). Expect a review soon.

I packed it just like Tangiers too. I am not getting any smoke at all. wallbash.gif

I put a wind cover on for a couple of minutes, now it is going. It took forever to get some good smoke. Taste is OK. I am trying the Med Grape

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Feb 1 2008, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Feb 1 2008, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smoking Kamal peach now with a Phunnel - I'm doing it Tangiers style (no mod). Expect a review soon.

I packed it just like Tangiers too. I am not getting any smoke at all. wallbash.gif

I put a wind cover on for a couple of minutes, now it is going. It took forever to get some good smoke. Taste is OK. I am trying the Med Grape

I packed it like a normal bowl, and it worked fine. It takes a lot of heat due to the glue-like consistancy, however once it's gets going good it's great.

I'll post in the review section as well as here, I have smoked peach and mixed berry so far, two bowls of each. Only bad thing is I left them for my fiance to clean because i had to go to work. Well he didn't clean the bowls and now the shisha got caked to the bowl! I mean so bad as to regular force wouldn't take the bisquit out! I had to soak it in hot water (i chizzled at it at first then the ol noggin' kicked in) I'm afraid to smoke this in my mn glass phunnel for fear that my fiance will go to clean it and begin chizzling away at it like he saw me do! lol_hitting.gif

So beware, if you smoke the bowl until it's dead.....

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Feb 2 2008, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll post in the review section as well as here, I have smoked peach and mixed berry so far, two bowls of each. Only bad thing is I left them for my fiance to clean because i had to go to work. Well he didn't clean the bowls and now the shisha got caked to the bowl! I mean so bad as to regular force wouldn't take the bisquit out! I had to soak it in hot water (i chizzled at it at first then the ol noggin' kicked in) I'm afraid to smoke this in my mn glass phunnel for fear that my fiance will go to clean it and begin chizzling away at it like he saw me do! lol_hitting.gif

So beware, if you smoke the bowl until it's dead.....

Had the same problem here. It's quality tobacco, but super sticky and turns into a solid brick stuck to your bowl if you don't clean it right away.

Happened to me too, I think what happened for was that I initially posted, but forgot the age, so a few days later I posted back saying I forgot to put my age and re put in my info, so both were added.
I'm taking my other batch up to the local hookah bar for the owner of. I figure its not fair that I got two and some got none, so I'll give it to a possible buyer to try, while I'm still happy with mine.
He really likes me as of late (have yet to run into him). I've been dropping off samples of flavors lately with his employees and apparently he loves them and is gonna start to order them.

I tried the mixed fruit today and was unimpressed. The flavor was there but not that good. Also the smoke was VERY thin, no matter how much heat I put on.

I just threw it out and packed another bowl which smoked perfect, so its not my technique