Gaius Samples

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got minie today- *EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT THE SURVEYS THAT COME WITH IT!!!!!* They were nice enough to send us free samples, and in such an awesome timely manor too. So everyone please remember to do your part, spend the 42 cents to send the sampler survey back with your input!

As for the review- So far, had an hour to smoke- Used two pieces of exotica coal, cut into thirds. Opened mixed berry, and it was super sticky. Other than that and taking just a little bit to heat up, IT WAS AWESOME. I had lots of smoke, (not as thick as smileys for being so wet) but still pretty darn good.

The tips, kind of funny, they do lok like tips on black and milds, and they do have flavor. They taste awesome, only wish they fit on my hose. I think i am going ot find a way to rig up my hose to allow me to use them, I think that is an AWESOME addition. Just wish they were more ergonomical? I think? I mean, i wish the tips were bigger to cover my hoses mouth piece.

As for the other flavors, The tips seem to match the flavor, ie peach is orange, banana is yellow- (my fiance says the banana smells amazing) I can't wait to go home and try more out when I get off work. WOOOT so far I'm loving it.

Ps. for me there was a tiny buzz factor, but then again, I buzz off just about everything

- *EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT THE SURVEYS THAT COME WITH IT!!!!!* Edited by kornkitten42

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got minie today- *EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT THE SURVEYS THAT COME WITH IT!!!!!* They were nice enough to send us free samples, and in such an awesome timely manor too. So everyone please remember to do your part, spend the 42 cents to send the sampler survey back with your input!

Mine came with a return envelope with a stamp already on it.

QUOTE (waterboi @ Jan 31 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine came with a return envelope with a stamp already on it.

LOL mine didnt', it came with a return addressed envelope, just not a stamp. smile.gif

QUOTE (clickhea @ Jan 31 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
youn never mentioned the flavor of the actual tobacco

As for the review- So far, had an hour to smoke- Used two pieces of exotica coal, cut into thirds. Opened mixed berry, and it was super sticky. Other than that and taking just a little bit to heat up, IT WAS AWESOME. I had lots of smoke, (not as thick as smileys for being so wet) but still pretty darn good. Edited by kornkitten42

2X Apple burning 2 three kings 33mm and loving life

tips are nice has to pull out a older no name hole and realy jam it on but nice addition. Also I chewed the tip more round to free up the draw alittle.

I took the tip off to see flav without it and my hose end still had a sweet tast to it.

oh I am using a standered bowl I will try phunnel tomorrow. Edited by loanshark

its hella sticky, I started with peach and it cloged the bowl after about 30 min. Then I moved to Double Apple, and its not that licoricey I lilke it, best Double Apple I have ever had. I tried the tips, they add flavor, but they knock down teh draw. Good stuff, just make sure you mix it up alot or you will have fun for 30 min, and 20 min cleaning (although I smoked the peach in my car, and after I got done smoking I didnt clean it right away, and I left it in my car for about 2 hrs, and sure enough the damn cold froze the sticky mess inside of my bowl!)

Great stuff for Free tho!!! I would buy it.

Edit: does anyone else get a strong tobacco taste, after about 20min? Edited by Gold Wing Gunner

Make sure to add your review.
I get a nice smooth tobacy taste, but its a high grade tobacco, so I like it.
My problem is the amount of molasses...it puddles in my ashtray as I burn

Did they ship this stuff out UPS? If so then mine should have gotten here yesterday (but i wasnt home).. He should be back today and i signed that little paper saying leave it biggrin.gif Can't wait to get home and smoke some.

he bumped it to 300, so chances are that you made the cut

Hey, those who tested already, are you having the same problem as I am?
The Molasses dripping into the ashtray as you smoke, eventually turning into a puddle. Pic in my first review.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Feb 1 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did they ship this stuff out UPS? If so then mine should have gotten here yesterday (but i wasnt home).. He should be back today and i signed that little paper saying leave it biggrin.gif Can't wait to get home and smoke some.

Mine came UPS yesterday, its outta Virginia, if that helps you guesstimate timing.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Feb 1 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Molasses dripping into the ashtray as you smoke, eventually turning into a puddle. Pic in my first review.

Mine did not pool in the tray but my bowl grommet was nasty. I am going to try a phunnel bowl tonight may be a good solution.

QUOTE (loanshark @ Feb 1 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Feb 1 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine did not pool in the tray but my bowl grommet was nasty. I am going to try a phunnel bowl tonight may be a good solution.

Yep same thing happened to me as happened to loanshark. head grommet was a sticky, juicy mess. I smoked Bananna and it was very good. I wrote a review in the proper place.

Got mine, and i gotta say first smell im not impressed. It smells... well... hard to describe, but every one of em has this weird, and oh so unpleasent hint to the smell. The honey damn near made me puke just smelling it. Im afraid to smoke it XD