Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Glassjaw

Gaius Samples

211 posts in this topic
I got mine. I have yet to open them. I'll try 2 of them later on.

The peach flavor definitely has a cigarish tint to it. Very light flavor, but still very pleasant. Edited by JtowninAtown

damn EL wants his samples!! sad.gif

The samples are shipped UPS from Richmond Virginia. So if he sent them all out the same day then East coast should get it either today or tomorrow, followed by west coast latest monday.

I got mine today as well! Very nice packaging. I would try a few today, but I received 2 other orders too. So I have 16 flavors made by 8 different brands to choose from. dance.gif

Thanks for choosing me as one of 100 to test your shisha! Edited by Dunkel!

Woo hoo! Got mine today. I'll try one or two of them later... biggrin.gif

OMG mine came today while I was out biggrin.gif
even better....I got two sets(accidentally shipped two to me) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
So, here on out today until I go to sleep its happy.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif

Just got mine according to my girlfriend (I'm still at work). Can't wait to leave in a half hour and try these out!

woooohooo i just got mine as well.. very nice packaging

thanks alot!

=)
=)

=)

=)

=) Edited by clickhea

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jan 31 2008, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG mine came today while I was out biggrin.gif
even better....I got two sets(accidentally shipped two to me) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
So, here on out today until I go to sleep its happy.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif Hookah.gif

dibs!

share the love, gimme your extra samples! im down to about 25g's of mangosteen....

didnt gauis post that he was bumping it to 300 testers rather then 100?

Yes, he did... said they were bumping to 300 samples, and also posted that the 300 had been reached.

Gosh darn I hope I get mine today!! Actually I hope to get like .. 2-3 packages today tongue.gif

after reading with camel posted iam scared to smoke it, iam not a huge fan of cigars

someone else post reviews :[

gaius what do you suggest to setup a proper bowl with this tobacco. should it be setup a certain way Edited by clickhea

sry, but cant offer out...I already promised Gaius that I'd take em up to the local hookah bar for the owner to test out...

Just got mine...Thanks a lot man...Can't wait to try these out, most of them smell great right through the unopened package

I got mine today and my son has already taken one of the fruity tips they came with. I was showing him the samples and he asked what they where I told him they where tips for the hookah and they where flavored. He asked "So they do not have any tobac right?" I said correct and now I have to hide the rest because he just thinks they taste great.
I can not wait to fire up a bowl after the kids are in bed Double Apple is up first. Hookah.gif Edited by loanshark