Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Glassjaw

Gaius Samples

211 posts in this topic
ok we switched from peach to mixed berry. see if this is any better...

tips are still tasty for this one at least.

I hope hope hope mine arrives in California before I leave tomorrow...my smoking buddy would love to test these out with me!

from what me and spoon can tell, if you have a hose that the tip will fit on it makes a huge difference. without the tip you get tiny tiny flavor of fruit, and mostly tobacco flavor.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 30 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from what me and spoon can tell, if you have a hose that the tip will fit on it makes a huge difference. without the tip you get tiny tiny flavor of fruit, and mostly tobacco flavor.

When I was smoking Mixed Berry, the flavor was over-whelming, in a good way! It made my mouth water it was so sweet!

^Without the tip, that is. Edited by Glassjaw

tombac style...

slightly better smoke but flavor for death. tastes like mild cigar.

QUOTE (Glassjaw @ Jan 30 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dodgy.gif

Any particular reason you're smoking that way?

we cant get decent flavor smoking it any other way, figured we might as well burn that cigar tobacco...

It seemed to take quite a bit of heat to get going steadily for me. I used two pieces from an exotica cut in fourths, as well as a wind cover which was put on and taken off as needed. More so on than off.

so yesterday I went over to Camel's and smoke some of this Kamal. We finish smoking it tombac style and I walked out come to find that my car dissappeared.......At first I thought, "what the hell did we just smoke????." Come to find out that I parked in a non visiter spot. GAY.. $125 for smoking some Kamel.... First time ever getting a Fine for smoking some samples. GREAT..........sad.gif

Man that sucks, that is a pretty expensive free sample. I hope mine come today.

Heh. That sucks. I got towed FROM THE EFFING DMV a few weeks ago.

Because it is so thick do you think it would be good in a phunnel bowl? this wouls solve the bowl clogging problem. Also if the co. that is making this is a mainstream tobac co. I could understand the cigar style sweet tips. Can't wait ti try it.

That is the conclusion I reached while reading this. Well, I guess I will have to wait until my sample! Hopefully today...

QUOTE (loanshark @ Jan 31 2008, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because it is so thick do you think it would be good in a phunnel bowl? this wouls solve the bowl clogging problem. Also if the co. that is making this is a mainstream tobac co. I could understand the cigar style sweet tips. Can't wait ti try it.

Me and Camel sure as hell didn't have a problem with the tobaccy clogging the holes. It does have a tobacco taste to it. Thats why we decided to just drop a coal on it and smoke it. Tasted like a decent cigar with a hint of flavor.

QUOTE (Canon @ Jan 30 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so he actually pulled through.. i feel like im the only one who didnt sign up.

Yeah, I was too skeptical. I was one of the first people to see the post, also. =P

Doesn't matter, its not like I can get it shipped to my house anyway. dry.gif

I will try it in a phunnel tonight and see if that gives better results

I will forgo the problems and go straight for the Phunnel if I get mine. Sounds like that is what you need to do and pack it like Tangiers.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 31 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will forgo the problems and go straight for the Phunnel if I get mine. Sounds like that is what you need to do and pack it like Tangiers.

yeah, from the way it acted last night, id say pack it thick and get it hot.

I did not get any samples today. Or the Hookah via USPS, but I will get a Hookah from Sahara today.