Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Glassjaw

Gaius Samples

211 posts in this topic
Flavors:

Banana
Strawberry
Mediterranian Grape
Double Apple
Mixed Fruit
Peach
Honey
Mixed Berries

Haven't tried it out yet, maybe when I finish this bowl.

sweet, can't wait for em...I've been checking the mail eagerly everyday, that and for the flavor of the month club

did they let you know that you were one of the people selected? or did you just get them in the mail randomly.

QUOTE (cdb636 @ Jan 30 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did they let you know that you were one of the people selected? or did you just get them in the mail randomly.

Randomly.

I assumed I got in though, and just hoped. And it apparently paid off!

Don't know if I want to pack another bowl after this one though.

Does the shisha have a brand name?

So I got home and there was a box in the kitchen. I thought that my books came in but nope...even better...the samples!

The peach smells pretty good. Nice packaging and ziplock sealed bags. It even comes with tips! Looks like its wet but not dripping wet which is good. Also has a very fine cut which could be good. I'm going to try it out with camel when I get out of class tonight.

What sample is this? The one from the cigar company?

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 30 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes

Hopefully i'll have mine today or tomorrow! biggrin.gif Boxes look pretty damn nice, hope it smokes good dance.gif

Sweeeeet, means I should have some waiting for me when I get home from work. Looks like I have my plans for the evening.

neat..camelflage is going to be insufferable now.

i like hte little tips, like Afzal. Though they look like a shape i've never seen...

hope i get mine....

Didn't get mine today, hopefully tomorow biggrin.gif Did get another package though biggrin.gif HookahHookah Hazelnut and some AF Coconut tongue.gif

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 30 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I got home and there was a box in the kitchen. I thought that my books came in but nope...even better...the samples!

The peach smells pretty good. Nice packaging and ziplock sealed bags. It even comes with tips! Looks like its wet but not dripping wet which is good. Also has a very fine cut which could be good. I'm going to try it out with camel when I get out of class tonight.

funny, the stuff LOOKS like afzal...

The tips look like the ones on tiny cigars. I hope I get some samples today or tomorrow.

Very generous free samples, those tips look like they'd suck though.

-QM

Theyre the same kinda tips on black and milds. I dont think theyll work on hoses. But the boxes look so nice. I got my package today too.

If anybody tries out a flavor, post. I dont know which one I wanna try out first.

QUOTE (anddy @ Jan 30 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theyre the same kinda tips on black and milds. I dont think theyll work on hoses. But the boxes look so nice. I got my package today too.

If anybody tries out a flavor, post. I dont know which one I wanna try out first.

I'm going to light up banana in about 45 minutes.

Might mix it with the mixed berry, unless another flavor changes my mind by then. Edited by Glassjaw

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 30 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 30 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

funny, the stuff LOOKS like afzal...

Yeah I got some samples of Afzal (Orange, Vanilla, and Chocomint). Packaging looks very similar with the mini ziplock and included tips. Those tips are nicer than the crap ones that came with my afzal though.

Thanks guys for posting up the pix. I remember e-mailing Gaius shortly after he sent out the message about the samples. Hopefully I made it on the list.

I'm interested in reading the feedback on Kamal.

So many flavors to choose from.....waiting here in class till 9...maybe smoke all the flavors. The banana smells decent. The grape smells kinda weird. We shall see.

The tips are cool but they should be some original shaped ones, not the black and mild style flat craps. Maybe this tobacco was suppose to be rolled in a tobacco leaf and smoked...Another thing is the fruity ghey colors...hope theres no pink

I will be smoking this tonight - I think mixed berries first.