Chris From Purdue

aero528

Hey guys, whats up? I'v been smoking for over a year with about two different hookahs(shared with a friend). I'm looking to buy a new hookah just for myself, the friend I ussually smoke with is moving about an hour down south. Looking at an Egyption Nile(2 hose) from hookah-shisha.com. Anyone have any experience with it? Looks like a good forum here, I'll enjoy it. Glad to be here, and jsut thought i'd say hi. Edited by aero528

Most people I know that have bought hookahs from H-S have been pretty satisfied with their products. Why two hoses, though? Unless you're going to have more than about 4 people smoking at once, I find one hose is awesome for promoting conversation.

And by the way, does "an hour south" mean Indianapolis? 'Cause if it does, I can point your friend in the direction of the hookah bars in town. If it means, Greencastle, however, he's SOL.

Yeah, he is moving to right around 71st street, near 465, in Indy. I have played paintball before, I actually have a gun and stuff at home, but I haven't played in forever. I actually just bought a little egyptian hookah from the Egyptian Hooka and Cafe. It is about 15", one hose. The hose is really short, though, but it is a well made(hand made, too) little hookah. Haven't tried it yet, but i'll get to do that tomorrow. It only cost me 30 bucks, so I can't really go wrong. I'll probably be smoking by myself 50% of the time, so i figured it would work fine. BTW, if anyone lives here, go to the new Egyptian cafe, not Hookah cafe, its much better IMHO. Edited by aero528