Anyone See The Yesterday's Woot Shirt?

ghostofdavid

Oooooh really? Where is it going to be available for 15$? I would pay that in a flash. I was so pissed off that I missed it.

*edit*
Neeever mind. Found the link and ordered. W00t! Edited by Geiseric

Everyday at 12 am est they put up a new shirt, goes for 10 shipped before it sells out.

They sell that current week's shirts, before they remove 5 of the lowest selling shirts on monday, only keeping the top 20 or 15 i forgot. You can get shirts day after for +5 = 15 shipped.

I saw it in the running, got 2nd place in a contest/derby themed "grafitti." Didn't buy it because it's not my colors or style.

There's also some shitty electronics deals on woot.com and sellout.woot.com. Sometimes there's better ones.

Yeah, sometimes they have really good deals, but a lot of the time is just fucking bluetooth headsets. Always the bluetooth headsets. And there is no way in hell I would ever be cought wearing one of those.

Kinda funny, this morning at 8 I got a all from my bank. Girl with a heavy heavy accent says "Sir do you have a 15 dollar purchase from ?????? dot com? I was tired as hell because I work nights, so I asked her repeat herself. "??????? dot com." She stated again. I asked her to repeat herself. It took about 10 minutes (No kidding) of back and forth for my fatigued brain to figure out she was saying Woot dot com. Looks like its going to be one of those days.... Edited by Geiseric

Yeah, its going to be a while for that one to get to my doorstep. Last thing I bought from w00t took like 2 weeks to get here. Oh well, something to look foreward to. I am SO wearing that to UMD every day from now on. I should have purchased 7 for every day of the week.

I just bought one now, they were sold out before, I think ES beat me to it. As soon as I signed up, there where none left sad.gif I should have paid the extra $5 and I would have it on Tuesday, but it looks I would have been beat to the picture anyways. Everybody post'em up when you get them!