Preventing Upset Stomach After Session

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has any recommendations for preventing an upset stomach post-smoking session. It seems that the more potent the tobacco, the more sick I get. If I get really hazed or buzzed, I notice that I get a bad stomach afterwords. On less intense shishas like al-Waha, this doesn't happen.

Anyone know why it happens or have tipes to prevent it?

Thanks!

Try eating ginger, or some type of ginger candies. This does not include fake gingers like ginger ale, ect. Ginger is the only known cure for sea sickness and it helps my girl a lot during 'that time'.

Start smoking ciggs blink.gif Iam just kidding, never get that feeling. I guess its the only good thing about smoking a pack and half a day sad.gif

QUOTE (jayson @ Jan 25 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has any recommendations for preventing an upset stomach post-smoking session. It seems that the more potent the tobacco, the more sick I get. If I get really hazed or buzzed, I notice that I get a bad stomach afterwords. On less intense shishas like al-Waha, this doesn't happen.

Anyone know why it happens or have tipes to prevent it?

Thanks!

I usually only get sick if I don't eat/drink much prior to smoking, or if I am using bad coals. To get around that I eat before I smoke, drink while I smoke, and avoid using quicklight coals.

1. Eat before the session.
2. Drink 1-4 glasses of water during your session. The cucumber-lime/lemon drink I posted about works quite well for me. Cleanses the palate too Hookah.gif

PS: I love the new emots biggrin.gif

i sometimes drink up to 1.5 litres of water whilst smoking hookah alone xD after a while you'll build up a tolerance, thats why im able to take so much nakhla when im out and my friends are all like "woaaaah im dizzy....matt how can you take so much and not be dizzy?" and i reply "i am shisha king" in an arab accent tongue.gif