Can You Believe These Fucking People?

Canon

Johnny, with all due respect, how does a parade or PDA equate to "ramming a lifestyle down your throat"?

Re: Your example... sexuality can be a confusing thing. Do you honestly thing your friend was 'brainwashed' into being temporarily gay because of an aggressive gay culture?

If hate to say this, because I'm sure you're a great father from the tone I've seen you take on these boards, but if you don't want to talk to your kids about sexuality, you're living in the past. They are going to be exposed to alternate modes than hetero and even homosexuality via countless sources, so let them know what you think about the matter.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dr. Atkins @ Jun 6 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Johnny, with all due respect, how does a parade or PDA equate to "ramming a lifestyle down your throat"?

Re: Your example... sexuality can be a confusing thing. Do you honestly thing your friend was 'brainwashed' into being temporarily gay because of an aggressive gay culture?

If hate to say this, because I'm sure you're a great father from the tone I've seen you take on these boards, but if you don't want to talk to your kids about sexuality, you're living in the past. They are going to be exposed to alternate modes than hetero and even homosexuality via countless sources, so let them know what you think about the matter.

I don;'t know what a DPA is. But I consider forced acceptance [1] and various parades and the like to be forcing a point. I accept others think differently.

My Example - Maybe. How would I know? But she was a sausage hound before her same sex wife.

My point about exposing children is getting paler as it happens My elder two are now at a point in life where they have a greater understanding. My point about exposure to children is probably aimed at the <8 years old [If one has to draw a line].

But it's still a point, as far as i'm concerned.

Please remember that This I am not anti gay.

JD

[1] UK wise at least. For example a gay person would be quite ok to critic my lifestyle where as I would be considered racist or homofobe or gay bashing if i were todo the same. Edited by Johnny_D

• 3 weeks later...
These people are crazy and if they were at my funeral I believe I would be in jail for assault and battery. THey are so fucking extreme it makes me sick. Granted I am not a fan of Homosexuals and I believe that it is not right. However those who want to practice such acts it is their right and consequences will occur in the after life. I will say this though that no matter what people do for someone to desecrate a funeral should warrant 40 lashes with a thin flexible stick.

QUOTE (srawas89 @ Jun 26 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These people are crazy and if they were at my funeral I believe I would be in jail for assault and battery. THey are so fucking extreme it makes me sick. Granted I am not a fan of Homosexuals and I believe that it is not right. However those who want to practice such acts it is their right and consequences will occur in the after life. I will say this though that no matter what people do for someone to desecrate a funeral should warrant 40 lashes with a thin flexible stick.

"These people are crazy and if they were at my funeral I believe I would be in jail for assault and battery."

Im pretty sure if they were at your funeral you'd be lying in a casket not doing much of anything except decomposing lol its hard to beat the shit out of people when your dead u know biggrin.gif

Well shit I was tired and didnt say it all correctly...I mean if they were at a funeral of a loved one....my bad dash1.gif

It's all cool guys, they'll just kill themselves the next time a comet or something comes around... Edited by melanko

the guy that founded this chuch has a paraphilia for hatred. no im serious they interviewed one of his kids that left the church and they said that he made this church specifically so he could hate people and be hated. its his thing. ill find the article eventually and post it, but its on wikipedia too.

i think they should get people to go up and give each one of those protesters a big squishy hug

QUOTE (AmercianBedouin @ Jul 1 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the guy that founded this chuch has a paraphilia for hatred. no im serious they interviewed one of his kids that left the church and they said that he made this church specifically so he could hate people and be hated. its his thing. ill find the article eventually and post it, but its on wikipedia too.

i think they should get people to go up and give each one of those protesters a big squishy hug

Hug & a stab in the stomach.

these people came to a funeral near me and a gang of patriot bikers lined up and revved their engines so the protesting doody heads could not be heard. Pretty bad ass. Heh heh, i said doody.

• 5 weeks later...
Haha I find these bible thumpers really funny. They are so hypocritical that they cant even notice it. Doesnt the bible have something saying that they mustn't do things like that? Judge is God's job not theirs. Haha so their god will cast them to Hell for giving him a bad name.
No wonder more and more people leave the church and go onto better belief systems haha.

What dipsh*ts