Can You Believe These Fucking People?

Canon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE KILLED THESE PEOPLE?????????????????????

Where's the Anthrax for them?? i gotta og find some. Do you htink they open their mail or do i need ot do a mailbox bomb?

Seriously... how many of you would kill them with your bear hands if you could?

That's like the Bible-Humper x10000.

Waterboarding all around. Gang-Bang for the girls.

Haha, here we go... http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc&feature=related Edited by ZenSilk

They are absolutely shocking in their approach to things. Completely uncalled for. You guys should check out their music video called "Big Fibbin'" which is to the tune of "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z. I laughed until I realized it was serious...

Yea, there's a special place in hell, if there is one, for these idiots. Religious extremist families, cant live with them, cant exterminate them. It's funny, this is the only country that would allow them to say that.

BTW: I'd love to have the gun that takes out their kneecaps. Every video makes me wanna get closer to the heart or the head. Edited by Bulldog_916

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Jan 24 2008, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE KILLED THESE PEOPLE?????????????????????

because they have a right to free speech (no matter how retarded it may be). having said that, i think these people have no soul. where the hell do they get the nerve to disturb funerals like that!?

This family named the Phelps', they were the ones who held a protest at soldiers' funerals saying (excuse the words) "God Hates Fags", "God Hates The USA", "It's too late to pray", among others. They have their children singing songs about hatred of gays, hatred of America, and out and out hatred. These are videos featuring them. Difficult to watch to say the very least.

They're not targeting just gay people, they go to military funerals because the military somehow fights for the freedoms that allow gays to be sinful. That's why they call it a "Fag Nation," because our constitution gives people a right to sin.
Bunch of weirdos man, it's a shame those 2 younger girls aren't "self-serving"... that's a waste of 2 perfectly good places for me to hide my sausage in... Or 4 places.

...or 6.

Hmm.

Is being Gay so right? Is social acceptance of being gay ok?

I have a hard enough time raising children through puberty without having to try and explain how homosexuality as well.

However what people do behind closed doors is there own business. I, personally, don't like how it's openly promoted as being ok. I don't spend my entire time thrusting my tongue down my wife's throat in public, why do gay people feel the need todo the same?!

Also - I want a hetrosexual parade.

Now - The people you mention above are quite frankly nasty and need a bit of 2x4 upside the head. Or a cricket bat wil l do quite nicely.

JD

Wow, just wow. Someone please rid the planet of these people. There are enough stupid ignorant on this planet we don't need these ass hats egging them on. Really what in the f**k gives these people the right to do what they do. I have friends in the army and frankly I'd be willing to do a bit o jail time for "accidentally" tagging one of them right in the face with my knuckles! I really hope they never run into someone like me, I don't put up with ignoramous idiots.

QUOTE (gr!m @ Jan 24 2008, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, just wow. Someone please rid the planet of these people. There are enough stupid ignorant on this planet we don't need these ass hats egging them on. Really what in the f**k gives these people the right to do what they do. I have friends in the army and frankly I'd be willing to do a bit o jail time for "accidentally" tagging one of them right in the face with my knuckles! I really hope they never run into someone like me, I don't put up with ignoramous idiots.

Something you Americans prise so highly. 'Freedom of speech' You cannot have it both ways.

/Devils Advocate.

JD

All this could be solved by handing out live rounds and aiming towards the protesters for the 21 gun salute.

Jd is right, they are just working the system. Like it or not they aren't really breaking a law, and we cannot just shoot them cause that would make it worse. Personally I don't care if people are homosexual or not, as long as they don't mess with me and don't push it on me they can do as they please.