Hookahforum.com Meet In Las Vegas?

The Devils Playground

I talked to a smoke shop here in Vegas that has a couple VIP rooms and 4 tables in the front about this and he is down.

Now to ask the forums.

What do you think of a late summer meet up and smoke in Las Vegas?

The shop owner said he would rent the Vip rooms/ tables as need be for a weekend for $500.00 we could bring our own hookahs as well as use his and he will supply some tobacco also.

I explained I am sure we would nt all pile in at 1 time but rather come and go as we pleased for the weekend. His shop is going to be 24/7 like ours soon so it could be fun. Also his shopis located 1 mile from the strip.

This would be a good chance to land on neutral ground. 2 reasons I did not decide to do it here were simple. If it was in our shop we would basicly be saying hey come here and shop. Not cool. The second reason is my shop is way to small. lol

A good reason for Vegas is round trip fares are cheap from just about anywhere Hotels can be had reasonable not cheap but theres on line places to book in advance as well as fares cheaply.

let me know what everyone thinks and what a good date/ weekend would be for everyone.

And remember what happens in Vegas is probably illegal in your town.

This would be a Hookah only meet.
Edited by The Devils Playground

I think this is a great idea in theory, but realistically I don't think many people would show up. It is just too cost prohibitive to fly out to Las Vegas for a weekend (and yes, I know you can get good deals to Vegas). I think the majority of this forum is probably younger, without much disposable income and even a $200 plane ticket would be a significant chunk of change.

would love to, but I too am a college student. On top of that, I still owe 1k or so to my lawyer...
maybe in 5 yrs when I gots a good job.
there is one chance for me, thats if I go back into contractor work, been doing painting for about 8 yrs and have done the major buildings in downtown pittsburgh. Almost got contracted for heinz and pnc stadiums.