Chicago Meetup?

Sdzier2

Something in the city on a Friday or Saturday would be good... As to where... well... I sound like a broken record... Guess Hookah... but they've been very, very busy lately. I was there on Saturday night... my buddy and I got really lucky and found some seats. Right by the bathroom too. lol

I actually might be getting a job at a new hookah bar on Taylor in little italy. That would be a great place especially if I work there (discounts? haha) But If people dont want to do a lounge and have a house or apartment to offer up my roomate and I would be willing to bring our hookahs (km and small egyptian) and some shisha to enjoy a night.

will have to be on a sunday because I am slammed iwth the club on fri - sat eves. And we need to figure out where.

Just let me know I am down as long as it is on a sunday.

Thanks
bubba

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jan 22 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something in the city on a Friday or Saturday would be good... As to where... well... I sound like a broken record... Guess Hookah... but they've been very, very busy lately. I was there on Saturday night... my buddy and I got really lucky and found some seats. Right by the bathroom too. lol

Damn I wish my hookah lounge was packed like that it is slowly getting known in town here. I am working hard at making my little shop grow.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 30 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we should make a trip to Bubbas for now, and then we can ponder the ideas at his place. Hookah.gif

If you can think after 6 hours plus of smoking wry.gif

6 hours man not enough time. we must smoke 8 to 10 hours so we can say we worked at the thought Hookah.gif

QUOTE (Sdzier2 @ Feb 4 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We could wait until it is nice out and then perhaps find a nice park or something somewhere to smoke. Maybe on the lake (or is this banned now?)

Sorry but I like smoking indoors with music and food and coffee and soda. Unless it's on the sidewalk in front of my shop it's always fun to watch the cars look at me crazy smoking a hookah outdoors.

• 4 weeks later...
I am headed down to Buuba's today. Anyone in the area come one and stop in. I am gonna bring my KM and new MYA and a bunch of Tangiers. No glass funnel bowl though! As much as I would like too, I am asking for problems to go on a road trip with it.

So yeah, anyone come join the fun and get the Buuba experience of Hookah smoking at its finest! Should be a great night.

ATTENTION IN PEORIA AND SURROUNDING AREA!!!

Get down to the Don Bubba cigar lounge tonight Snoopy is coming to have a hookah super smoke off with the Don this will be history in motion. We are going to see if SoulFire can keep up with us we have our doubts but soul says he can so he is coming to show us his powers of Hookah master hood!!

If I am not demolished I will post pics.

Later

Don Bubba
"The Cigar BOSS"

there is a hookah bar in the back of a tobacco shop, really nice
7 bucks will get you your own hookah (3 and a half footers by eyeing it) a full bowl
and a half hour of pool

and if 4 or more people (maybe) five go at one time, you get a free beverage, small thing, but it goes along way rather than sitting there all thirsty

flat screens
some small areas
a medium sized one
and a large lounge

its pretty awesome, its located in Villa Park near Elmhurst, awesome place, and for only 7 bucks, its not a wallet buster by any means so anybody up for that? if theres a good amount of people i can create a new thread and we can have a list.

this would be pretty kickass

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (nat3r @ Mar 5 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
7 bucks will get you your own hookah (3 and a half footers by eyeing it) a full bowl
and a half hour of pool

and if 4 or more people (maybe) five go at one time, you get a free beverage, small thing, but it goes along way rather than sitting there all thirsty

flat screens
some small areas
a medium sized one
and a large lounge

its pretty awesome, its located in Villa Park near Elmhurst, awesome place, and for only 7 bucks, its not a wallet buster by any means so anybody up for that? if theres a good amount of people i can create a new thread and we can have a list.

Josephine's?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (oolatec @ Mar 15 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and a half hour of pool

flat screens
some small areas
a medium sized one
and a large lounge

Josephine's?

no, its got some generic name,like "Cigarettes And Tobacco" or something, i know the guy who opened it, he has a Shop in Elmhurst and expanded it, and put the hookah bar in back of his bigger location, its pretty awesome, really cheap comapred to places that are like 15 a hookah.

As for flavors, you walk up to a wall with a bunch of tubs, grab one, hand it to the guy at the counter, and he prepares and brings it to your lounge

QUOTE (nat3r @ Mar 28 2008, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (oolatec @ Mar 15 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and a half hour of pool

flat screens
some small areas
a medium sized one
and a large lounge

Josephine's?

no, its got some generic name,like "Cigarettes And Tobacco" or something, i know the guy who opened it, he has a Shop in Elmhurst and expanded it, and put the hookah bar in back of his bigger location, its pretty awesome, really cheap comapred to places that are like 15 a hookah.

As for flavors, you walk up to a wall with a bunch of tubs, grab one, hand it to the guy at the counter, and he prepares and brings it to your lounge

You will need to find an address/name for me. I'd love to check this place out! smile.gif

The place you're thinking of is Ultimate Cigar. It's a few blocks west of North/83(Kingery), on north. It's a really nice place, really friendly. Tony, the owner, is a really nice guy. I'm at school though, so I won't be back until summer.

They serve Al-Fahker, Starbuzz, Nahkla (only seen Double Apple though), and... some other brand I've never heard of. Something with a ZZ at the end.

The humidor is massive, biggest I've ever seen. They have a little seating area separate from the smoking lounge for cigars, but you can also smoke cigars in the hookah lounge (massive non-intrusive fan system, cigars don't really stink up the place).

There website is here: http://www.ultimatecigarsmoke.com/aboutus/aboutus.html