Free Samples

QUOTE (Gaius @ Jan 22 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Shisha Lovers,

Thanks for all of your requests. All should be shipping out in the next day or two. Due to the quick response by this board, we are increasing the amount of samples we are sending out to 300. The more feedback we get the better, so please send in your info.

Due to high shipping costs and international restrictions, we are going to limit new requests to US customers only.

Thanks for all of your assistance in developing this product line.

Gaius

biggrin.gif

YAY i hope this gets me on the list!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Gaius @ Jan 22 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Shisha Lovers,

Thanks for all of your requests. All should be shipping out in the next day or two. Due to the quick response by this board, we are increasing the amount of samples we are sending out to 300. The more feedback we get the better, so please send in your info.

Due to high shipping costs and international restrictions, we are going to limit new requests to US customers only.

Thanks for all of your assistance in developing this product line.

Gaius

biggrin.gif

By new requests, do you mean that all Canadian requests before this extension will be sent samples?

FYI
when the last post went up, there were still spots open...I didn't get in at first because I screwed up, first did pm, then when I emailed forgot age...
anyway, at that time it was still up and going because I made the cut(got a response)

QUOTE (MriswitH @ Jan 22 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did the same thing, sent an e-mail without my age then sent another with but didn't receive a response.

Did everyone receive a response back?

Also thanks in advance! smile.gif

negative...

I would say there are two reasons for no reply:
1. Too many people, it would take a long time to reply to all.
2. He is trying to keep his identity/business secretive, so noone is mislead etc when they sample the product and do the survey.

On the other note:

Gaius, would you post who all got on the cut when its closed off? People will get ancy, on the hope of getting something and the "is it here yet, is it here yet..."in general, thinking about if they are in or not.

thanks again for this

lol
I got a responce from him once...it appears to be a legit company, from the google search I did.
probably was just getting all the info and now has to go through the long process of putting "the orders" together with shipping addresses etc. Edited by r1v3th3ad