Free Samples

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Huskysibe @ Jan 21 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Gawd, free shit and everyone freaks out. You guys are sheep that never learn.

I think we've already established that I'm cheap and easy, and the price tag on my soul is around $3 plus shipping.
If anyone needs mee, I'll be over in the corner with Faustus, Robert Johnson, and Dave Hasslehoff...

DAMNIT!! i was one of the first ones to send him a pm, now i realize you had to EMAIL him. OMG i hope i make the list. lol i feel like im trying out for a sports team or something.

QUOTE (Huskysibe @ Jan 21 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was my point but suddenly I am asked to go away buzzkill LOL I just wouldnt be sending my address to a complete unknown with a total of 1 post just because he said he has free shisha to give away. Be careful is all I have to say.

Billy

I saw his messege..he seems to be legit as has been said. As for my address..it's on my webiste anyways... rolleyes.gif

But normally I wold agree with you.

QUOTE (Luke69 @ Jan 21 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DAMNIT!! i was one of the first ones to send him a pm, now i realize you had to EMAIL him. OMG i hope i make the list. lol i feel like im trying out for a sports team or something.

i did the same thing first, but realized my mistake when i saw everyone write "e-mail sent." blink.gif

"Before i e-mailed them i took a look at there e-mail address .. not sure what it was but i typed that in google and a homepage popped up. Looks LEgit to me biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what they have to try biggrin.gif"

How were you able to find his email? As far as I can tell the board software prevents the email from being seen.....

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 21 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Luke69 @ Jan 21 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i did the same thing first, but realized my mistake when i saw everyone write "e-mail sent." blink.gif

Ditto.

QUOTE (Geiseric @ Jan 21 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Before i e-mailed them i took a look at there e-mail address .. not sure what it was but i typed that in google and a homepage popped up. Looks LEgit to me biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what they have to try biggrin.gif"

How were you able to find his email? As far as I can tell the board software prevents the email from being seen.....

Go to the profilre, down at the bottom it lists Aim, ms, yahoo nicknames if entered and it says something about send e-mail. click on that and it opens up a place to send an e-mail to the person without revealing the e-mail address itself.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 21 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to the profilre, down at the bottom it lists Aim, ms, yahoo nicknames if entered and it says something about send e-mail. click on that and it opens up a place to send an e-mail to the person without revealing the e-mail address itself.

Yeah, but I think he wanted to see the e-mail address itself because Geiseric said he was able to do a search with it.

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Jan 22 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but I think he wanted to see the e-mail address itself because Geiseric said he was able to do a search with it.

I said i was able to search with it. He e-mailed me back because i never said how old i was in the first e-mail. Im not sure if i should tell o.O!! Damnit JD why do you have to be so special and know everything!! ... ...

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Jan 22 2008, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Ralleac @ Jan 22 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said i was able to search with it. He e-mailed me back because i never said how old i was in the first e-mail. Im not sure if i should tell o.O!! Damnit JD why do you have to be so special and know everything!! ... ...

Keep the e-mail to yourself for now. It's unimportant to the general discussion here if you please. I'm sure they will give you all the low down when the time comes, for now just assume they have discussed at least who they are and why they are doing this with the Mods and I agree that they look legit. Cool?

Dear Shisha Lovers,

Thanks for all of your requests. All should be shipping out in the next day or two. Due to the quick response by this board, we are increasing the amount of samples we are sending out to 300. The more feedback we get the better, so please send in your info.

Due to high shipping costs and international restrictions, we are going to limit new requests to US customers only.

Thanks for all of your assistance in developing this product line.

Gaius

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gaius @ Jan 22 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Shisha Lovers,

Thanks for all of your requests. All should be shipping out in the next day or two. Due to the quick response by this board, we are increasing the amount of samples we are sending out to 300. The more feedback we get the better, so please send in your info.

Due to high shipping costs and international restrictions, we are going to limit new requests to US customers only.

Thanks for all of your assistance in developing this product line.

Gaius

biggrin.gif

Thanks Gaius,

I will be looking forward to this.