Free Samples

Greetings Shisha Fans!

I represent a tobacco manufacturer who has developed a new line of Shisha tobacco. Before we launch the product, we would like to receive feedback from consumers to make sure our product has as wide an appeal as possible. We firmly believe the best way to produce the finest products possible is to ASK CONSUMERS for their opinions.

In order to fine-tune our efforts, we are looking for 100 volunteers to participate in our consumer survey. If you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products, please click on my profile and email me your name, mailing address and age and we will send you free samples of the flavors we are developing. You will receive in the mail 8 free pouches of different flavors of Shisha (50 grams of each) and a brief survey to fill out and return via a self addressed stamped envelope.

We will send out samples to the first 100 responses we receive. Thank you in advance for your help.

Gaius

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... I'm still skeptical, but I emailed anyways, not a hell of a lot you can do with a name and an address these days anyways. You seem to still be logged in, Gaius. How about some details about the product?

I'm a little skeptical as well and when I e-mailed Gaius I requested any info. on the product. It's times like these that I appreciate having a P.O. Box.

The thing that is puzzling to me is the sheer amount of shisha they would have to send out with 100 testers, at 400 grams a tester(8 flavors x 50 grams each). That's 40,000 grams of shisha. If you were to give them a production cost of say... 10$ for each 400 gram batch (Just a estimate, hell, I don't sell tobacco) that would still run up to a grand for this little survey.

Which isn't too much for market research, that's actually fairly minuscule, but that is a lot for an upstart company to just throw away on a survey... so in my thinking... they are already well established... or...

I'm game, worst that could happen to me is junk mail, and I only have this apartment until May, being in college...short time to deal with junk mail. Besides, I don't get any mail anyway, would gimme something to brighten up my day.