Yoooo

D00M

What is up?! First off, my name's Rick, I'm 23 and from the central valley in CA.
Here's a quick explanation as to why I'm here:
I got my first hookah experience in Chico, I lived there for 4 yrs (doing nothing but screwin around) and just moved back to my hometown. My friend had smoke-togethers all the time in Chico, and I recently had the urge to get some of my friends here together for a smoke. The hookah's a hot item in Chico, college town; but here in cowtown, not so much. So, I decided to do some online shopping for a hookah, as the local selection is ass, and ordered my hookah last night. I must admit, I've been lurking unregistered for about a week but your guys' reviews on coals, shisha, and hookahs totally helped me out. I didn't have a clue as to what I was getting myself into. So to the contributors of this forum, major props. As soon as I receive my order, I'll definitely throw up a review. I look forward to hangin' around, you guys seem like a cool bunch. Edited by D00M

QUOTE (waterboi @ Jan 21 2008, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the forum man. And congrats on ordering you new hookah. What did you go with?

I got a 32" Blue Aziza Egyptian from Caravan imports on Ebay... A complete package for $70. 6 Soex 50g's, 3 rolls of Rolland coals, 3 filter screens, and a luxury hose. After reading the soex reviews I'm a little disappointed, but as a noob to the hookah, I wanna try different things before I get into a niche. I'm holding back on the "I can't believe it was such a good deal" until I actually receive it.

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Jan 21 2008, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
puke 2 soex

Yeah, a store that's like a 20 minute drive for me has Al Waha 50g's for $3. I took all of my change from my pencil drawer to a coin-counting machine and was able to scrum up enough for a few different flavors. Haha, I'm buying Shisha before my hookah even gets delivered. It's unfortunate that hookahs aren't popular here, the local shop has tangiers but only by the kilo. That's a major jump, I'll probably find some tangiers 50g and see what flavors I like, THEN make a commitment.
I'm getting all giddy waiting for my Hookah to show up! haha...