4" Wonder Hookah

chromecarz00

[b] 4" Wonder Hookah[/b]

So one day I got a mini hookah more as a joke than anything. I thought it was decorative; yet I was wrong.

Cost; $8-12 (shipping included)

Size: 4"

Hoses: 1 built in

Ease of use: 8.5 - it is the easiest hookah to clean and setup ever. Literally takes less than a minute for both. Only reason it doesn't have a 10 is because you have to remove all stems from the tobacco, and for added effect I usually grind the tobacco up in a grinder. Not too much, but just so that it is proportionally correct. Oh and you may want to cut the coal a bit smaller. Your call on that, I don't.

Smoke Quality: 9 - It is not the best smoke quality which you would expect out of a KM or a Mya, but for its size, it gives some serious smoke.

Pull: 8.5 - A bit hard, but judging that its so small, its expected.

Build: 9.5 - Solid piece, wont break if you drop it, no rusting, no weak spots, completely airtight, A+.

Style: 9 - It has a little design which has been etched into the metal around the base, and a grip-like surround on the handle/hose.

Coolness factor: 10 - Just look at it and it brings a smile. A huge hit at parties. Dont let any drunk people try it.

Practicality: 7.5 - This section is a bit personal. Personally, I dont think its practical, because you have to balance the coal on the top or make a crown for it, and its so small that if dropped say bye to your carpet/pants, etc. But because its personal, I will not involve it in the review average. Bottom line for this section is to try it yourself and see.

Value: 10 - Worth every penny.

Total Average: 9.21, rounded up to 9.3.

Hope you enjoyed, for more information, check out the thread on it. Thanks and have a nice one.

[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=15682"]http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=15682[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]