Mya Saray Paragon

[attachment=944:IMG_0553.JPG]After two years or so i finally gave up my old no name hookah. It wasn't a bad little thing but it wasn't the best. My bro has a Mya QT and the little thing smokes great so, i figured ok these Mya's seem to get a lot of attention so i decided on getting one. I looked around for the best prices, i was about to order one from genuine hookahs and heard that they are quite crappy. So i found South Smoke. They had a great selection and great prices, i was about to get the Acrylic one that every one says is great, but i felt i wanted to try some thing new. I found the blizzard, It was well priced and looked unbeliveable. So i decided to get it. I order it with some Nour coals and some cleaning brushes and the 420 cleaning stuff (which i really think it's ment for NH). I placed the order monday and it was here wensday. I was very happy on how fast it took. the box was huge and the packing was perfect. When i opened the box i was greeted to a nice Mya hard case (never had one with the old hookah). When i open the case up i found loads of beautiful stainless steel and a gorgous vase. I am very impressed. I assembled it, it's stuning. Iam with out words. as of now iam waiting for my buddy whom i went 50/50 on price with, to get off work to give it, it's first smoke. If it smokes half as good as it looks i will be more than happy. Heres some pics for now and i will finish the review went i get thru some bowls. =)[attachment=943:IMG_0550.JPG] Edited by camelflage

Ok took alot more coals to get going then i thought, but DAMN we got it going good. Trying Layalina E apple. Its ok flavor, but the smoke is great. Nice as hell draw, very stable, and smooth. Very happy with the purchase so far. only thing is, i need to learn more about the natural coals as this is my first time using them =(. Any tips

• 1 month later...
I have the black one i love it its so clean! yea mine was called Mya Paragon too. Ether way very great hookah. smokes great too.

• 5 months later...
I have the black vase as well but I haven't been able to find it again anywhere. I like the new age hookah where you can make it from 1-4 hoses with little cost. Smokes great and seals well. Easiest hookah to clean that I have used and I love how the stem can seperate into pieces. Beautiful hookah the only thing that i have a problem with is the o-rings i've had to replace 2 already.

• 6 months later...
My brother got the same one with a different glass base and it's amazing. Extremely consistent. I was impressed with how well the autoseal works on the multiple hoses, you can pretty much just ignore the fact that other people are smoking and do whatever. Also, you can take out some of the stem and convert it to stubby mode if you are worried about people knocking it over at parties, haha.

• 11 months later...
One of my two "big" hookahs, I have to say this one is so far my favorite. I got one with the cross-cut glass base instead of the striped one. It smokes quite well, I must say. It was only 20ish dollars more than my Vortex, but you really can tell a difference. The smoke is nice and cool, and it hits like the fist of an angry god when you set it up right. Add in a medium phunnel, and it's absolutely fantastic.

• 5 months later...
[size="5"]Mya Paragon[/size]

[size="2"]Pipe Height: 31"[/size]
[size="2"]Build: Chromed Steel[/size]
[size="2"]Bought from: South Smoke[/size]
[size="2"]Cost: $140[/size]

[size="2"]Over all I'd give this pipe a 9/10. It smokes like a dream and looks amazing. You can take everything apart and clean it easily, you don't have to scrub with a brush. I excpected the stem to be a long straight pipe but the shape of the stem is hollow so scrubbing would be inefficient anyway. Its very heavy and very sturdy. I like how Mya puts time into the piece and makes sure everything is sealed with a rubber gasket. The base grommet wasn't big enough so I had to make it work right by adding tape to the stem this is part of the reason I took a point off, the other reason was that you can't purge out the smoke very well, which isn't a big deal for me, but its still a factor. I also like how it isn't as loud as my older KM, a diffuser isn't necessary when watching a movie like it was with my Pharonie. I also enjoy how the water will splash and make a splashing noise when you take a pull instead of the loud bubbling. I always get compliments on this pipe and I feel proud having it part of my collection. Its beautiful and classy. It came with a sweet carrying case, bad ass tongs, and a nice little container for shisha. I'm extremely happy with this purchase, I highly recommend this hookah.[/size]

[size="2"][img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/IMAG0025.jpg[/img]
[/size]
[size="2"][img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/IMAG0026-1.jpg[/img]
[/size]
[size="2"][img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dizzbizz/IMAG0034-1.jpg[/img]
[/size]