Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Nevada Nv Smokers

29 posts in this topic
Please restrict your posts to where in NV you live. Please do NOT set up meetings or ask questions in this thread. Start another thread or stick to PM's.

Also Vegas

I'm currently in Atlanta, but my girlfriend now lives in Vegas. I'm out there once a month. Actually, Paymon's in Vegas (on Maryland Pkwy, kinda near UNLV) is where I smoked my first hookah ever. Been a fan ever since!

Las Vegas, Nevada laugh.gif ..had to be technical

Hi there, my name is Julian and I'm from Germany.

I'll be in Las Vegas this year and need a waterpipe over there. Is there a shop you can recommend? I'm happy about every response!

Julian

My name is Russ and I live in Las Vegas, Nv. as well.
Julian when are you going to be here and for how long. There is a great shop on the side of town I live on called House of Smokes.
PM me and will give you more info on them. Actually someone else from Germany was out here in Vegas and I sent them there as well.
Let me know..

-Russ

I'd like to introduce myself to the vegas rollcall. My name is Javier and I live in Green Valley Henderson (close enough to vegas). Always looking for cool ppl to share a bowl and a beer with. Hit me up Nevadans!

North Las Vegas, Craig and Commerce.

anyone on my side of the town?
send me a message

I live in Vegas too. Lakes area.

Vegassss~ Around the charleston/decatur area.

Hey all! Summerlin/Vegas here. There is a great smoke shop by here that sells Hookahs buy 1 get one free.. $45 for single hose, $55 for double hose.. I'm looking to save some money on a good hookah, and I'm wondering if anyone wanted to take advantage of this deal with me?? PM me Thanks!!