Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Pennsylvania Pa Smokers

76 posts in this topic
My fiance (and myself, when I'm out of school) recently moved to Hershey, PA - pretty close to Harrisburg and Lancaster, about 90 min from Philly.

[quote name='jorlyfish' date='01 July 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1278027864' post='473675']
My fiance (and myself, when I'm out of school) recently moved to Hershey, PA - pretty close to Harrisburg and Lancaster, about 90 min from Philly.
[/quote]
/
i have a friend in philly and me and my wife are going to go up there sometime to see them and them down to chambersburg to see us. mabye you can recommend some good places in the area

I split my time between the city of Pittsburgh and Slippery Rock University. I'm always down to chill.

I'll update for me

During the school year(my last year) I'm in Indiana Pa
During breaks I'm in Pittsburgh Pa
During weekends and random weekdays during summer, I am in Slippery Rock Pa

[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1278027864' post='473675']
[/quote]

You are like 20 min from me :P

I am originally from Beaver County, PA, though i live in Morgantown, West Virginia now, for school. It's a lot like Wester PA anyway. :P

Im from Pittsburgh as well. in carnegie but i tend to travel all over pittsburgh in general. GO PENS!

I'm from Ford City, PA...its about an 45 minutes northeast of pittsburgh

Just moved back home to Belle Vernon, PA, about 45 minutes SE of Pitt.Before moving back home I spent 1/2 years in Vegas, and 3 1/2 years in Korea before that.

Seems all the PA posters are either on the western edge of the state or the western side of Philadelphia. I'm on the Northeastern side, closer to Trenton. I've been posting reviews of shops that I have been to, try to get them up soon after going. I haven't hit any in Philadelphia since I joined the forum. I noticed a lot more shops on South Street are selling hookahs but they seem to be the cheap chinese ones. I also work in NYC 3 days a week so may say HI on the New York thread too.

Has anyone heard anything about the place that is to be opening in Shippensburg? It was months ago that it was slated to open near campus.

I live in a teeny little town called Wyano. It's about 25-30 minutes from Pittsburgh. About 15-20 from Greensburg, which is where I go to a hookah lounge called the Hookah Connection.

Living here at penn state in state college, PA i currnetly smoke a bar called chronic town, while the head shops are trash, they did help me with my first hookah, and without them i wouldnt be here today :P

I'm from Munhall/West Mifflin. About 15 minutes from Pittsburgh.

Im in the Warminster, PA area. 15 minutes outside of Northeast Philly

Ahh Warminster, and Lansdale, two areas this country boy knows well lol. Originally from souderton. All my family lives up there.

im in Poconos half the year :-P who wants to smoke hookahs by the fire? lol 

im in Poconos half the year :-P who wants to smoke hookahs by the fire? lol 

If I lived closer, I would definitely be joining you

I am from Marcus Hook/Ridley/Delco I am also right next to Claymont DE and near the bridge to NJ :D 

I'm back to Pittsburgh region. Living with parents at the time being(In Baldwin Boro/South Hills), due to not being able to work from a car accident nearly two years ago. I also spend a good bit of the time (usually 7 days in a row) at my girlfriend's place in the wexford/Franklin township/Sewickly region.
and during summertime I spend a lot of timr at my cabin outside of Slippery Rock.

I also have my hookah/board gaming group that we meet up in Stowe/McKees Rocks area.

Message me if you want to meet up sometime to smoke. I may be lacking on funds but I bring lots of knowledge and experience :-)

Thought I would update for me: my residence is still Baldwin /South Hills of Pittsburgh. I spend 90% of my time a pinch north in Wexford area. I spend less time at cabin, but that's permanently mine to go to year round when pain allows me.

Also got the board games crew that usually hangs out in Stowe area still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk