mushrat

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just joined yesterday. This will be my first post. Yay! I'm from the suburbs of chicago Schaumburg area when I'm at home. I go to school at the University of Illinois.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1267662283' post='455087']
New member here in Chicago. Just got a bambino and loving it so far.
[/quote]

Also want to add that I frequent Guess Hookah on Lincoln - love the owner.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1267662412' post='455089']
[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1267662283' post='455087']
New member here in Chicago. Just got a bambino and loving it so far.
[/quote]

Also want to add that I frequent Guess Hookah on Lincoln - love the owner.
[/quote]

I'm assuming you mean the shop?
The hookah bar shut down.

sup, new to hookahforum, lived in illinois all my life...

Winthrop harbor here, 15 min from gurnee, hour from chicago, 1 min from lake, 2 seconds form hell. jk jk

also first post :o

• 3 weeks later...
New member from near the Mag Mile here. I picked up a Mya QT from Guess Hookah on Lincoln. Yeah, it's only a shop now. No more lounge. The owner is still a funny guy though! =)

I bought a box of Nakhla Lemon (Fakhfakhina line) to try. It's not for me. Too much minty smell like Pine Sol. I can throw it away, but if someone wants it, they can have it for free. I work in River North and live near the Hancock if anyone is around there that want to meet me to take it.

Tom

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Naperville.... the only places I've been to were Dhuwan, Mr Shesha's Coffeehouse, and Exhale (the new one on ogden). I've been to a few in chicago nearby UIC but I don't remember what they're called.... Exhale is actually really nice, I'm probably going back there. Does anyone know of any good stores to buy shisha/coals nearby?

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='skeetskeet' timestamp='1315242109' post='522626']
[i]Naperville.... the only places I've been to were Dhuwan, Mr Shesha's Coffeehouse, and Exhale (the new one on ogden). I've been to a few in chicago nearby UIC but I don't remember what they're called.... Exhale is actually really nice, I'm probably going back there. Does anyone know of any good stores to buy shisha/coals nearby?[/i]
[/quote]

Naperville/Aurora area. There are a couple of places in Naperville you can get stuff. Mediterranean Market on Baily between Washington and Naperville Rd. and a small shop called ZemZem in the shopping center on Rt59 + McCoy across the way from Sam's club.

• 1 year later...
not really, most of these guys are not active anymore there are two of us right now that are really active me and another guy. He is in the city im wayyy farther down south

• 3 years later...