Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Illinois Il Smokers.

71 posts in this topic
QUOTE (PJCrusader @ Mar 13 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fairview Heights IL. Southern Illinois, just 5 minutes out of St. Louis MO.

Awesome, I live in MT. Vernon.
Bout 30 min from you but im in STL quite often.

Berwyyynnn!!!!
Not too far from the city. I like Hubble hookah, and I used to always be at Friend's hookah lounge.

I just joined yesterday. This will be my first post. Yay! I'm from the suburbs of chicago Schaumburg area when I'm at home. I go to school at the University of Illinois.

i have to say samah is one of the best hookah bars ive been to other than being bothered every 15 minutes telling me how much time i have left. new member from the melrose park area.

New member here in Chicago. Just got a bambino and loving it so far.

[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1267662283' post='455087']
[/quote]

Also want to add that I frequent Guess Hookah on Lincoln - love the owner.

[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1267662412' post='455089']
[quote name='sheff' date='03 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1267662283' post='455087']
[/quote]

Also want to add that I frequent Guess Hookah on Lincoln - love the owner.
[/quote]

I'm assuming you mean the shop?
The hookah bar shut down.

sup, new to hookahforum, lived in illinois all my life...

Winthrop harbor here, 15 min from gurnee, hour from chicago, 1 min from lake, 2 seconds form hell. jk jk

also first post :o

New member from near the Mag Mile here. I picked up a Mya QT from Guess Hookah on Lincoln. Yeah, it's only a shop now. No more lounge. The owner is still a funny guy though! =)

I bought a box of Nakhla Lemon (Fakhfakhina line) to try. It's not for me. Too much minty smell like Pine Sol. I can throw it away, but if someone wants it, they can have it for free. I work in River North and live near the Hancock if anyone is around there that want to meet me to take it.

Tom

southwest burbs every other weekend ish and carbondale for school most of the time.

Decatur, IL. Anyone know of any good hookah lounges in the champaign or springfield area ?

Naperville.... the only places I've been to were Dhuwan, Mr Shesha's Coffeehouse, and Exhale (the new one on ogden). I've been to a few in chicago nearby UIC but I don't remember what they're called.... Exhale is actually really nice, I'm probably going back there. Does anyone know of any good stores to buy shisha/coals nearby?

[quote name='skeetskeet' timestamp='1315242109' post='522626']
[i]Naperville.... the only places I've been to were Dhuwan, Mr Shesha's Coffeehouse, and Exhale (the new one on ogden). I've been to a few in chicago nearby UIC but I don't remember what they're called.... Exhale is actually really nice, I'm probably going back there. Does anyone know of any good stores to buy shisha/coals nearby?[/i]
[/quote]

Naperville/Aurora area. There are a couple of places in Naperville you can get stuff. Mediterranean Market on Baily between Washington and Naperville Rd. and a small shop called ZemZem in the shopping center on Rt59 + McCoy across the way from Sam's club.

Damn so many burbians. Crazyness. Have my own hookah, living in CHICAGO (not the burbs..that's not chicago) Near the Albany Park Neighborhood.

not really, most of these guys are not active anymore there are two of us right now that are really active me and another guy. He is in the city im wayyy farther down south