I'm In Heaven

Sdzier2

So today I moved back into my dorm and I was kinda antsy because I have a new roomate this semester. I brought my bambino to school with me this semester and I was really lookin forward to getting some good sessions in. My only dilemma was whether my roomie would let me do it in our room. Much to my suprise my hookah actually brought a hookah with him and a good amount of starbuzz. We have been smoking our hookahs all day and I am in heaven. This is gonna be the best semester ever! I'm so lucky!

yea it sweet to have a roommate who likes hookah me and my roommate smoke all the time together it's awesome we both have hookahs and both love smoking

Goddamn, I envy you. I hate 3 of my 4 roomates, but the fourth likes them (awkward) so I don't spend any time with any of them at all really. AND ALL OF THEM HATE SMOKE. Edited by Geiseric

Nice. Being relegated to outside can suck.

My current roomies smoke, but I think the guy I'm moving in with won't like it. That's only going to be a 6 month arrangement, though, so when I move in with my friends down at OSU it's going to be sweet since we're all into hookah.

my roommate at my apartment here at IUP doesn't own one, but he likes to smoke a lil here and there with me...
when it was parents weekend, I got his mom and grandfather to smoke with me and him. If anyone is interested in pics, I could get them up as soon as I download from my crashed cam...
They didn't know what one was and did not think it was a tobacco device...rofl