? I Need Sorta Answered

bubbascigars

ok here is the list I am thinking I will need for making the Tobacco for my hookah please inform me if I am correct or confused as heck.

- Tobacco I already have lots of leaf Tobacco so I am fine there.
- Glycerine food grade
- flavors food grade
- honey and or Molasses
- something to mix them up in

Am I missing something? I am trying to create the ultimate Hookah Tobacco I did that with cigars and it worked now I am trying to do that with Hookahs.

one thing for sure is the tobacco will be unwashed so be ready for strong as smoke. I plan on making a cigar style shisha blend with some crazy flavor or straight cigar style flavor.

Thanks

Bubba Edited by bubbascigars

Well I will see I am going to try some experimenting alone with some ideas I have and see what develops with my mad crazy mind at work. I may end up with a very strong crazy blend that is potent scared that the average hookah smoker can not handle my idea I have but we will see what happens.

I will be going to a cooking supply house tomorrow to get the supplies I need to try this out.

I will keep you all posted with my crazy experiment.

Bubba

If I live through the trial I will send out some samples I am going to get the glycerin tomorrow across town and the flavoring I just picked up some premium honey also to try a honey blend.

If I can roll cigars, and I can smoke like a rusted out old ford I can sure as heck make hookah tobacco. And I have lots of tobacco here to make it with I am just lazy and need to get one of my friends to do the tearing and shredding of the leaves for me.

I am going to use 100% Cuban seed Nicaraguan raised tobacco I have 50 pounds here so I think I have enough to get a heck of a experiment going on here.

Later
Bubba

Ok I have all the suppies and some flavoring. My only problem now is time to sit and make the tobbaco. I am slammed at my computer company so I am helping that company keep up with the sales since it is tax return season sales are high and fast. As soon as I get a few minutes I will stop and throw some tobacco together for all of us to see if I am worth a darn at that idea.

Tutti Fruity and champagne and a natural cigar style are my first trial run flavors when I get the time.

later

Bubba

Cigar flavored shisha! Interesting.. very very interesting! Good luck, may the force be with you.

If you do give out samples i might have to have a look through your store and pick some stuff up biggrin.gif

Awesome ideas you have. Chapagne sounds very nice. Let me know how things turn out! I just got a new 29" inch that would love to try it out.

Well I just blended up some Tutti Fruity smells and looks good a little dry looking but I will see how it turns out tomorrow I called Gabriel and he said that I should wait a day or so to let the items I used soak in and the flavor get soaked in as well. I will see how it works out.

1 thing I am going to use more honey because the molasses smells like ass. And the Honey smells much better.

later all

Bubba

ok first batch is pretty good I just have a little f the flavoring to work out and its ready. But as of now tastes better than any other tobacco I have had. I just need the flavor stronger and it is ready. But it will be a few days before any samples can go out to people I am slammed and have to catch up with lots of work around here.

Later

Bubba