Gift Of The Month Club

Sent my AlFakher gift to my buddy. Hope they enjoy it! I just acctually tried this one for the first time today and instantly fell in love with it.

On an aside, I found a shop downtown in Richmond near where I live and they sell some super fresh AF. Earliest manufatured dat eI could find was sep. 07...whoa...considering the shop closer to me still has 06 early 07 stuff.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fedex guy just dropped it off. Layalina Raspberry! Unfortunately I don't have time to smoke it right now, but you know what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon. Perfect choice iamscott, thanks!

(Hookahcompany shipped it kind of strangely though. Packing peanuts for a tub of shisha?)

QUOTE (Eifah @ Jan 30 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Fedex guy just dropped it off. Layalina Raspberry! Unfortunately I don't have time to smoke it right now, but you know what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon. Perfect choice iamscott, thanks!

(Hookahcompany shipped it kind of strangely though. Packing peanuts for a tub of shisha?)

Haha yea i got some packing peanuts to! Freaky shit mellow.gif Hope you enjoy the raspberry, i just ran out sad.gif

Well my buddy PMed me sayng he loved the AF cola I sent him. He got it yesterday. Can't wait to recieve my shisha!

PirateNinja415, Zensilk, Cabaret, BillySoCo7... you guys are the only guys left that havent said anything.. has inactivity plagued you?

if i dont hear from any of you by the 15th, ur off the list

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Feb 5 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should have yours this week Gr!m. I got you AF Mango.

Awesome thanks, but to no avail no UPS or USPS or whatever way it came...damn slow shipping...I just got a ad batch of plum that made me puke and I need something to make me regain AF faith lol.

if you traded with your buddy, let me know. if you recieved anything from him and his name is not bolded on the first post.. let me know. if you do not contact me before this monday i will take you off the program and give your buddy to someone else.

if you want a new buddy let me know.. thanks

if you want on the list so you can do this. let me know, either post here or pm me, ill put you up there. Edited by Canon

Shortsidejake and gr!m are now buddys for this month.

and gr!m was selected to recieve 250 grams free this month from devils playground.

also if you want to be put back on the gift of the month club (look on the first post for your name) then message here or pm me. Edited by Canon

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Feb 19 2008, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and you are still on yes? I will place an order at the end of this week or sooner. Send me your list when you get the time.
Hookah.gif

Grim ask Neal for the Pink Lemonade you lucky dog you.

will send the list when my current order of tangiers comes in. im not going to say how much i spent or tobacco i got. but ill take a picture and post it.

• 2 weeks later...
whos still up for this? for march i got watermelon and brambleberry and gave melon blend to snoopy.

if your still up for this post here. if you wish to be taken down from the list post here.