Gift Of The Month Club

Basically.. you and somone else exchange shipping information, you both buy eachother 250 grams of a certain tobacco around the same date each month. To avoid getting flavors you dont want a good thing to do is make a list of what flavors you would like to try and send it to your buddy, your buddy then purchase a flavor from the list. it is ideal to update the list once a month.

Buddys
1. Canon-Snoopy1966
2. EvansLight-Johnny_D
Hookahdude831-iamscott06
4. Seanij-mathuv

Rules
1. Must be in same continental country
2. Make a list of flavors and types of tobacco you want and send it to the buddy via pm. (this gets updated once a month)
3. 250 (or 50 if you wish) grams per month and both buddy's must buy same type of tobacco. (ie tangiers, starbuzz, tonic)
4. this is at your own risk, if someone has cheated you its not my fault, and im sorry it has happened, just let me know and i will put their name on the do not trade list.
5. Starts the first of the month (Must buy the shisha on or before that date)
6. it is your responsibility to get the address info and the list from your buddy.
7. If you have a preference on who you trade with pm me or post it.
8. The bold names are the people that have successfully traded before. People who havent participated will have their name unbolded

People who signed up**
America

1. Canon
2. PirateNinja415
3. Zensilk
Snoopy1966
5. BillySoCo7
6. iamscott06
7. ahwahoo2006
8. Eifah
9. Cabaret
10. gr!m
shoresidejake
Hookahdude831
Canada
1. Jfaltous

UK
1. EvansLight
2. Johnny_D
3. Ash

Malta
1. mathuv
Seanij

Suggestion for this gift of the month. Make a list of all the flavors you haven't tried for the brand that you and your buddy choose. and every month when you exchange flavors write a review on the review section over the flavor. This might help other people find flavors they didn't know they loved and spread the wealth of knowledge on flavors other people haven't tried yet. I got tangiers pink grapefruit and i love the flavor. I know of no one else that has tried it on the forums.. Just a suggestion though.

People who are in italics are inactive with the gift of the month club.
Edited by Canon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same tobacco different flavors.. it prevents one person from buying AW and the other buying starbuzz..

same tobacco means both people are spending similar prices and no one gets shorthanded.

iam not sure i understand the purpose in this

wouldnt it be easier just to buy your self the tobacco

or is it just the "grab bag" idea where you dont know what ur getting that makes it exciting

i think id rather just know what i was getting :|

maybe iam just a party pooper Edited by clickhea

QUOTE (Canon @ Jan 13 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well you make a list of what you want send it to the guy and he picks from the list.. or you can just do totally random.

That sounds good. Each pick the same brand of Tobacco and flavors they like. Then each sends whatever they pick from the list so they do not know what flavor they get. I am an ONLY Tangiers buddy smile.gif

Although it's not something I'd personally keep up with because I can't even find time to return phone calls to friends let alone order someone elses tobacco, but I still think it's a good idea and fun for those who can keep it going. I would suggest one more thing - perhaps new flavors or previously untried flavors only and dual reviews? Flavors are such a personal thing that I think a two person review would be nice. Gives those of us looking through the reviews the chance to see recommendations on the same product from two people within the same post rather than search for them.

'Rani

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 13 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats funny. I will be your friend if no one else joins up for the first month or so. Anything for a Chicago girl. I was born and raised there. Clark and Peterson

thanks lol i love on fullerton and racine but go back to naperville on the weekends i go to school in the city