Real Al Fakher And Fake Al Fakher

Hey, i thought i'd post a picture up of a fake al fakher box and a real one. I got them both. My friend baught me flavour from Pakistan and another friend bought me flavour from Dubai. The fake one is from Pakistan and the real one is from Dubai.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v38/name...nt=DSC00009.jpg Edited by namenone1

One on the left is fake, one on the right is genuine?

That makes some sense, I've seen a fair bit of UK tobacco traded under 'Dubai tobacco' The stuff to the left
must be what this is....

Nice one namenone1 biggrin.gif

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 7 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One on the left is fake, one on the right is genuine?

That makes some sense, I've seen a fair bit of UK tobacco traded under 'Dubai tobacco' The stuff to the left
must be what this is....

Nice one namenone1 biggrin.gif

JD

Opposite, mon frere.

QUOTE (nonename1)
The fake one is from Pakistan and the real one is from Dubai.

Personally I was less inclined to believe that the one labeled "genuine" was actually genuine biggrin.gif

Yeah, I think the one on the right is the real one. Unless Hookah-Shisha sent me the wrong stuff...

And also remember the Alfakher (fake=no space between words) and Al Fakher(Genuine= space between words) Edited by JtowninAtown

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 7 2008, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sure Gaia me ol' mate?

Not whatsoever. Just going off of what the OP said.

I just got 250g of Grape and Cappucino from H-S a couple of weeks ago... both are top-notch, and though I can't say for sure (and packaging may differ by quantity) but I believe it looked more like the one on the right. I know it didn't have any "genuine" labeling on it, at any rate.

Hey yeah forgot to mention the right one is the real deal. The genuine thingy is for the plasticy cover you get, its a little tab to help take the plastic cover off. you know the cover you get over it to show it hasnt been opened yet.

Positive the right 1 is the Original AF. "Dubai Molasses" is not really a fake AF, i just consider it as a different tobacco really. Iv tried that mint and it is crazy strong. The one where its PROPER fake is the ones where on the box it says "Al Fakher" and inside it says El Fakher on the shitty plastic tub. Im sure the UK guys have seen such things. But yeah, dubai molasses isnt bad stuff.

Yeah - so that's what the small boxes look like?

This is what the box for the fake stuff looks like : http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/laz.../Image001-1.jpg

Also, compaired to a Real AF tub (Strawberry, but you can see the differences): http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/laz.../Image002-1.jpg

The Biggest catcher is the "Medal" symbol and the "CO. L.L." near the name Al Fakher. Edited by lazria

Here is some real fake 'El-Fakher' tubs lol! the two tubs i have are both different lol! You can usually tell fakes by the outside box having some cheap lightning images on it!(which i seem to have lost)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v38/name...nt=DSC00010.jpg

Dubai tobacco is quite good though, i remember the first box of dubai tobacco i got i was amazed by it, it packaged really good and they gave a small gift inside it which was a tiny notebook with dubai tobacco written on the cover! Edited by namenone1

It may not be the true "fake" Al Fakher, but it was passed off as Authentic Al Fakher.

The brand name is ALFAKHER TRADING CO. L.L. with AL FAKHER REPACKAGER written on the side of the tub itself. It also leads to a different website than Al Fakher or ALFAKHERONLINE.com. It only had DUBAI TOBACCO written on it as well, not AL FAKHER.

If it's not produced by them, it's a very close knock-off. Alot closer than the picture namenone1 linked, which could be another fake (or the oginial fake).

I dont remember seeing fake Al-Fakher in Pakistan :/

On my holiday I went to Dubai first then Pakistan...Dubai is just shisha galore...and in pakistan they had fair amount of hookah's some were like Mya Bohemians (sp?) and I saw some AF shisha and looked genuine like the package in your pic. Where did you buy it from?