Zensilk Suspended For 1 Week.

I ask nicely, very nicely, to edit his post toward a certain vendor that is unwelcome here. The only reason he put 'I am behind this vendor' is to be very clever. If you don't know the vendor i am refering to - Don't ask. But he is not welcome here. And this has been made clear to his No.1 Fanboy (Zensilk by the looks of it) Numerous times.

So I have left his childish edit open for anyone to see.

Mushrat - If i'm being overly harsh feel free to edit/adjust ect.

I am not happy. I try to be nice and ask nicely and I get that edit and a PM telling me i'm uptight.

maybe there is a little more behind this but someone backing up a vendor because they like them (unless they are affiliated with them) shouldnt be edited. if he wants to say he likes a certain company. let the other people tell the guy otherwise. now if he is encouraging him to only buy from that company and lies about them or something like that that's different.

oh, and could you PM me the name of the company, i'm curious. i might know but i dont want to guess.

BTW, here's the thread gaia:
http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=16507

Just to clarify Eternal.

The issue surround this vendor are very clear. And he is not welcome. Nor are his reviews and/or people telling us how great they are. We have had a long history (Way before my inception as a moderator) and this vendor has spammed the forum numerous times, came back with different accounts and pm'd people in the middle of transactions with vendors and each other.

So this vendor is not going to benefit from the forum. We ask people polietly and explain to them when they review or extole this vendor.

However Zensilk appears to have taken it upon himself to keep making little plugs. Which is his choice. He can live with the consequences.

Now I asked Zen, via PM, [ in a very private message just between us, before other moderators saw his post and jumped on him - Trying todo HIM A FAVOUR] not to keep needling the moderators and would he mind changing his post. You saw his reaction in the edited post. And his pm to me made my bloody boil.

JD

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jan 7 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of these days i wanna do a ban just to feel swining that hammer one more time XD Well.. for me it was tar and feathers but you get my point tongue.gif

Hey man, I remember with much respect you Throwing that Tar brother wink.gif

Don't underestimate EL tongue.gif

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 7 2008, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jan 7 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of these days i wanna do a ban just to feel swining that hammer one more time XD Well.. for me it was tar and feathers but you get my point tongue.gif

Hey man, I remember with much respect you Throwing that Tar brother wink.gif

Don't underestimate EL tongue.gif

lmao Mush almost never let me throw my tar and feathers. Always be sitting there getting a rolling boiling going, and he would just swing his hammer :'( Made for a very sad EL dry.gif

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 7 2008, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ask nicely, very nicely, to edit his post toward a certain vendor that is unwelcome here. The only reason he put 'I am behind this vendor' is to be very clever. If you don't know the vendor i am refering to - Don't ask. But he is not welcome here. And this has been made clear to his No.1 Fanboy (Zensilk by the looks of it) Numerous times.

So I have left his childish edit open for anyone to see.

Mushrat - If i'm being overly harsh feel free to edit/adjust ect.

I am not happy. I try to be nice and ask nicely and I get that edit and a PM telling me i'm uptight.

Naw, youre cool. I warnd zen about this before. He did something similar, and while he meant a totally different vendor the way he posted made it look otherwise. I told him that under the circumstances, he should specify which vendor he is putting in the word for to avoid further confusion. For him to do it again means he's just baiting us, or too dumb to post here, either way it's a fair thing. I'd have booted him for good myself after our conversations and his assurances he'd watch how he posted after his attempted sneaking around before. Good thing you saw it first.

To the rest of you, this was NOT a normal situation but a continuing one. You are allowed to express your opinion of a vendor not on our banned list, but I strongly suggest saying WHICH vendor. The cryptic BS will only get you in trouble.

Ok, i wasn't sure. thanks for clarifying.

it would have been different if it were just a company that has had bad times here and there and we dont necessarily like but if they were spamming the forum and pm'ing people thats different.

mind PM'ing me the name though?

just for the knowledge?

i didnt know what HC did that here?

weird, cause i say good things about them all the time.

i guess it must have been exactly what he said?

i'm not sure... i guess i'm missing something.

i thought it was like PYH or something like that that used to do things liek that, never HC?

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 7 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i didnt know what HC did that here?

weird, cause i say good things about them all the time.

i guess it must have been exactly what he said?

i'm not sure... i guess i'm missing something.

i thought it was like PYH or something like that that used to do things liek that, never HC?

haha, you're going to stumble into it at some point.

stumble into what?

if i'm not supposed to say good things abotut hem or tell someone to get something there i would like to know up front!

now me saying "hey, you can get those here!" and crap like that everyone does and thats what i'm talking about. but i guess this whole thign has more in it?

i wish someoen whould just tell me the whole story, either here of via PM!

its NOT about HC. HC is a good company and feel free to talk to them all you want. This is an individual problem with Zen.

c'mon guys..before you jump to conclusions READ all the posts in the thread already. Edited by mushrat