Hello Everybody!

gr!m

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, name is Matt. Just smoked my first Hookah a little over a month ago and absolutely loved it. Not being a fan of cigarettes and smoking the very seldom cigar/black & mild I will never go back. The hookah is much more satisfying and relaxing. Just got my first purchase in the mail today from hookah-shisha.com. Got the small black pear hookah, Romman Grape & Banana, Al-Fahker Berry & Fruit Cocktail. Set it up before she left for work today and both enjoyed a great round of the Romman grape. Great flavor in it and easier to set up than I thought.

Well, now that I've rambled a bit I hope to enjoy the forums!

A noob question, but as an average what shisha would you all recommend to a couple of newcomers who like a lot of flavour and a pretty thick smoke? cool.gif

edit: I had the urge to try a little of another flavor later in the day and tried the AF fruit mix. I can say it smelled good when I opened it (almost like Hawaiian Punch) and was packaged well but the flavor was not really there. Very mild flavor, though the smoke was very nice.
Edited by gr!m

Welcome to the forum biggrin.gif biggrin.gif !!

I would recommend Al Fakher, Starbuzz(pricey), Tonic(pricey), Layalina.. pretty much all those brands dont take much to smoke good.

Also i might recommend getting a Phunnel Bowl, the small one if your smoking alone because the medium/large takes alotta shisha to fill up.

Hope you enjoy your new hookah biggrin.gif

Scott

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think on my next order I am going to get a phunnel bowl, a second hose, some Al-Waha (read some pretty good reviews and generally speaking it's cheap) going for strawberry, mint, and apricot. I have some Al-Fahker here waiting to be tried (fruit mix was OK) and I also got berry. I thoroughly enjoyed the romman grape, awesome string flavor.

YES! another RVa kid! wooohooo!

anyway +1 to the phunnel and nammor or razan. easy clean up is always good.

for some newcomer smokes id recommend al waha afternine, layalina raspberry, al fahker golden bahraini apple and golden white grape.

id also recommend getting some brushes or a ram rod (the one on hs u add the cloth to to clean) so you can clean ur new beauty frequently.

welcome to the forum and if you have questions use the search bar before just posting questions.