In The Mail

QUOTE (Cabaret @ Jan 1 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just put in a few orders to Hookah-Shisha and Hookah Company.

Likewise, one order from each place. I got the notice HS shipped today. HC mostly likely shipped today as well. I don't always get notification from HC though, so I'm hoping it will arrive at my work tomorrow. Almost 1,000 grams of shisha among the two orders and a couple other things.

'Rani

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about orders is making me want to place one so I can have some stuff coming.

Thinking
3-pack of Tangiers( iced peach tea, orange soda and blamberry)
Taj Wind Cover
and a MZ! Edited by waterboi

Starbuzz Irish Cream, Marlett, and Vanilla. I was thinking about getting that sampler pack of all the Hookah-Hookah shots.

As a side note, I recently tried Eileen's Dream cigarillos by CAO. Fantastic. smile.gif

OK I just made 2 orders.

1st
26" Sryian
Cleaning kit
3 boxes exoticas
Al-Amir Apple
Layalina Watermelon
Wind Cover big enough to go over Phunnel Bowl

2nd order

A KM from one of our great members here.

I am stoked now. Time to go to the tobacco shop today too. Don't you just love payday!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered a single hose Sphinx with a hand-painted green base, and 5 packs of the Soex herbal shisha to try(peach, rose blackberry, grape and double apple). I have heard mixed reviews on Soex herbal, but like the idea of a safer smoking experience.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 2 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 2 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two things...

1. Something I have no idea from hookahshop.co.uk! A gift!
2. My new stuff from mnhookahs - I have left it to Tarik/Ramsey as to what flavours this time tongue.gif

JD

soon to be a kilo of layalina watermelon.... soon as i get my forgetful / lazy ass to the post.

Allways looking forward to some Camel Lovin' baby wink.gif

But you must let me pay for it this time wink.gif

Meh. SS still hasn't shipped the Syrian I ordered from them according to their website. I'll probably wait another day and then call to see what's up. Since they say they ship "in-stock" items within 24 hours, I'm hoping the hookah I ordered isn't out of stock. I ordered it nearly a week ago, but since they took New Years Eve and Day off it's only been about 2 days since my order listed "Pending Shipment."

The sucky part is that I was in Dallas when I ordered it, so I probably could've just gone in to Deep Ellum and bought one in person at Velvet Hookah. Edited by Ralleac

Have faith in SS Ralleac! The most likely cause for this delay is inventory that is taken at the beginning of every month for most online hookah retailers from my experience. The MZ I ordered was delayed because of their inventory is being taken and for my troubles they even threw in a free thing of shisha! HC rocks as do all the other major retailers we all know of.

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Jan 4 2008, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have faith in SS Ralleac! The most likely cause for this delay is inventory that is taken at the beginning of every month for most online hookah retailers from my experience. The MZ I ordered was delayed because of their inventory is being taken and for my troubles they even threw in a free thing of shisha! HC rocks as do all the other major retailers we all know of.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I didn't expect them to get it in the mail until a day or two after New Years. I'm just being impatient.

Hookah-Shisha.com

Small wire charcoal holder
Tangiers Red Tea, 250g
Large Phunnel, black
2 rolls of Golden quicklites

Just shipped today! Hopefully only three business days away from the East Coast.

Hookahcompany.com

Tri-metal 32" Khalil Mamoon, Red
1 box of Exoticas
Fusion Blueberry, 250g
Fusion Cactus Pear, 50g
AF Mango, 50g

Put it in at midnight Tuesday/Wednesday morning. Still waiting for it to ship. x.x They give themselves up to five days, I know. I'm just impatient.

• 11 months later...
Hopefully these items ship monday - can't wait! I hope the $20 hose is worth it.

<ordered from hookah company>

1 Nammor Hookah Hose $18.95
Customizations:
Choose Nammor Hose Color:: large black $3.00

1 Al Fakher 250 g $9.95
Customizations:
Choose Al Fakher 250 g Flavor(s):: watermelon

1 Tongs-Discounted Tongs (discounted) $0.95

1 Heba Diffuser $9.95

1 Phunnel Hookah Bowl $12.95
Customizations:
Choose Phunnel Bowl Color:: Black Phunnel Bowl

Certificate/Discount Code: Hookah Forum Discount -$6.87

Just placed a couple of orders...had some Xmas cash to spend and I was running dangerously low on supplies.

From Fumari.com: 1 kilo of Rose & 100 grams of Mint Chocolate Chip with a couple sticks of free coal.

From HC:

A new grand washable hose-white

Snake Charmer hose-A gamble as to how it smokes but I LOVE the way it looks so we'll see. Look for a review of this in the coming week.

750g of Nakhla-500g DA, 250g Cherry

500g of AF: Chocolate and Guava

1.25 kilos of Tangiers: Orange Soda, Grape, Mimon, Summer Solstice, and Blue Gumball

A sample pack of Layalina-20 bucks for a bunch of undecided flavors.

a small Tangiers Phunnel-Black

a Medium Tangiers Phunnel-Black/White

Also a box of CH coals, look for a review of these as well.

A pretty nice set of orders that would have been cheaper without the hoses and bowls but...eh, Christmas money is meant to be spent and I needed them. tongue.gif Can't wait to try out the new flavors and enjoy some new rose. biggrin.gif Tomorrow I get to smoke all day and clear up my Tangiers containers for the new stuff. Yummm... Edited by ColibriDon

Im still on waiting for my trade with one of our members here to arrive but I blame the delay on the holidays. When it arrives, Ill have a lot more shisha and another bowl smile.gif

Im also waiting on a cd I ordered off of Amazon to arrive.

Im excited about everything coming in, mainly the shisha smile.gif