In The Mail

I just ordered an MZ Horas B from HC and I am dying of anticipation! Luckily it'll be here in one day cause of my close proximty to HC. Here's a Pic

http://www.hookahcompany.com/horas_b_stain...h_2516_prd1.htm

I know I'm not the only one waiting for something hookah related to come in the mail. What about you guys? Shisha? New Pipe? New Hose?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

placed an order with hookah-shisha on the 30th.

i ordered the following:

- black nammor hose
- nakhla apple in a jar
- al amir blackberry
- starbuzz white peach
- tangiers peach iced tea Edited by shisha fan

i was craving some tangiers so I ordered this last night from H-S....

Tangiers 250 g flavor #1...: passion fruit
Tangiers 250 g flavor #2...: watermelon
Tangiers 250 g flavor #3...: iced peach tea
plus the coals the come with the package

Ordered on Dec. 31, wish I would have on Dec. 30, because its not going to ship until today but can't wait to get it

2 kilos of Exotica coals
And the best tobacco in the world, Tangers!
Tangiers (250 grams) of the following: Guava, Maraschino Cherry, Mixed Fruit, Strawberry, Tropical Revenge, Juicy Peach

The nice thing is though, with the free shipping at H-S, it brought the cost down by like $10 or so

On Thursday I'm expecting an order from Hookah-shisha. Various shisha - 6-7 tubs, if I can remember what was ordered.

On Friday I'm expecting an order from Hookah Company. More shisha, new bowl and some rubber grommets.

Within the month, I've have to order again as some new friends of mine are smoking thru my stash of shisha, faster than I can replace it - lol. But, they have offered to buy some for "next time".

My Mya Gyro and Mini Mya clearance hookah, Combo Bowl, Heba Diffuser, all from Hookah-Shisha...although I'm a little pissed as I ordered this stuff on the 26th and it is still BFN (on its way). dry.gif

Ice Torrent Hookah from H-S
Heba Diffuser
4 different hoses, with 3 mya hose adapter valves
4 different bowl types (mostly for experimenting)
Glass Scalli Mod
1.25 kg Tangiers
5kg of coals

And I'm about to order some more tobacco... which may sound silly, but I live in Canada and it can take a couple months just to get here... gotta plan ahead smile.gif

I have SB Apple Cinnamon, Mango, and Irish Cream coming in the mail today! Just received a new glass Scalli Mod to replace my old metal one and a box of Exotica coals (they are they best!) Edited by Sir Tony

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Jan 1 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just ordered an MZ Horas B from HC and I am dying of anticipation! Luckily it'll be here in one day cause of my close proximty to HC. Here's a Pic

http://www.hookahcompany.com/horas_b_stain...h_2516_prd1.htm

I know I'm not the only one waiting for something hookah related to come in the mail. What about you guys? Shisha? New Pipe? New Hose?

A SS Syrian Hookah and a phunnel bowl are supposed to be in the mail, but neither one has been shipped yet due to the holidays so I probably won't see them until next week.

I'd like to order some Tangiers since I can't find it locally, but I'll probably wait on that.

Mya Vortex and lots of starbuzz from MNHookah. Im visiting Toronto right now, and its currently showing up as "Being Processed through Canadian Customs". Im praying I dont get hit with a huge import tax on the tobacco.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 2 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two things...

1. Something I have no idea from hookahshop.co.uk! A gift!
2. My new stuff from mnhookahs - I have left it to Tarik/Ramsey as to what flavours this time tongue.gif

JD

soon to be a kilo of layalina watermelon.... soon as i get my forgetful / lazy ass to the post.

im waiting for my new batch of tangiers and exoticas and windcover from hs. also waiting on my new coil burner from taret because they were out in store.

also waiting on my newegg order...i hate new years weekend for the delays in shipping on all stuff.